Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Posting Pics on this forum....

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:22 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Ronald McDonald needs to get tough with people like that! The Burger King moons people who get snippy in line!

View user profile

102 Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:02 am

Justice74

The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
I hate folks who refuse to pull forward in line. The arrogance of them. Where do they get off thinking that just because they were first in line, that they should be served first? What kind of inane logic is that?

View user profile

103 Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:42 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I'm gonna have to think about that logic thing. Probably take me the better part of the day!

Say, speaking of logic and illogic, how do we post picture stuff from our computer on here? Someone said there was a way...

View user profile

104 Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... on Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:27 pm

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I have a picture of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, completely nude, but I can't figure out how to post it. Oh well, it's the thought that counts!

View user profile

105 Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:15 am

No nudity in Basherville!
I haven't tied posting pictures in quite awhile because I was having trouble with it too. I'll have to try it again and see if it's working. Otherwise, we will have to wake up The Beagle and see if he can figure it out.

View user profile

106 Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:03 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
It would be nice to hear from Justice again and see what's new with him!  As for my picture, it looked kind of bad, so I checked the caption.  It actually said, "Nude Dallas Cheerleaders, reunion of 1964 squad".  YUCK!  I really don't think I want to post it after all!

Even plastic surgery can't help that stuff!

Last edited by AlainM3C on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more obnoxious commentary)

View user profile

107 Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:52 pm

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Another romantic picture I could not post: Two Armadillos going at it. Such missed opportunities!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum