Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank You For Joining Us...

+4
My3cents_Stew
UrFriendlyPirate
ript
Justice74
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Iowa's not a bad place to be. The winter can be a pain, but the people are pretty nice. You might actually see some snow when you get out west. This season seems to be wetter than the last few. They need the moisture out there big time. A hefty snow pack would be helpful for them.

152Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:40 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Do you give "secondary welcome wagons" to those who haven't posted in a while.

153Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:11 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Those who have abandoned Basherville without proper notice, then returns will have to take the Basherville  drug test, nicotine test, head lice test, forbidden swear word test, and once those tests are passed, then they will have to take the real test...the Basherville re-entry test. Once you pass that as well, you will not get a secondary welcome wagon....but you will get a "Welcome Back To Basherville Wagon".  I think this is one of the reasons why Alain has stuck around.

154Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:36 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A hearty "Welcome Back!", Pizzathehut!

Tests? Boy, I hope they don't give those syphilis test like they used to...oops...

155Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:40 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I remember my high school gym teacher used to say, "Remember, guys, Parakeets eat crackers, but Spirochetes eat Peck...CENSORED"

156Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Thus far, very quiet around here for 2018.

157Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:48 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...be vewwwy, vewwwwy qwiet.

158Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

....I'm hunting wabbits...

159Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nice banner! But wasn't New Years last month? Of course, I'm not sure. I don't remember much of New Years for some reason...

160Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:12 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:....I'm hunting wabbits...

I thought it was duck season!!

http://www.uberpeople.net

161Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:59 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain...Daffy and Donald said to mind your own business.

162Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:05 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm thinkin' I'd be huntin' Bacon! Sorry, Porky, time's up!

163Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:00 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Poor Porky...doesn't have a chance these days.

164Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nope, and that is because bacon is just plain good on everything! Except ice cream, maybe.

165Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:32 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Actually...I've heard of people sprinkling bacon bits on ice cream.

166Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:22 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Probably the same people who eat garlic or Tabasco ice cream!

167Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:48 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Garlic keeps Vampires away. Have you ever heard of any one who eats garlic ice cream being attacked by a Vampire? I'll betcha haven't!

168Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:33 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:Garlic keeps Vampires away. Have you ever heard of any one who eats garlic ice cream being attacked by a Vampire?   I'll betcha haven't!

I thought "DebbieBashers" eat garlic icecream.

http://www.uberpeople.net

169Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:51 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You'll have to ask her.

170Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:30 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Does garlic work on Zombies, too?

171Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:44 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Hydekelso wrote:
DebtorBasher wrote:Garlic keeps Vampires away. Have you ever heard of any one who eats garlic ice cream being attacked by a Vampire?   I'll betcha haven't!

I thought "DebbieBashers" eat garlic icecream.

What's with the bison avator upside down?

172Thank You For Joining  Us... - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank You For Joining Us... Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It's Hydekelso's "Chortling Bison". If you drink enough beer, it turns right-side up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum