Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIZARRE SEX TALES!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:47 pm

LOL!!!

View user profile

52 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:47 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
As I get older, I just get naughtier!

View user profile

53 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 am

Soon, you will officially be known as a Dirty Old Man.

View user profile

54 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:50 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I know! It makes me proud that I will have accomplished one of my lifes goals! Someday, I'll have my picture on the post office bulletin board!

Oh wait, there was that little moonshining incident a few years back. I might already be there...

View user profile

55 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:43 am

Justice74

The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
I came home from work the other day, and as I walked in the front door, I say to my wife, "I'm hungry and I'm horny...which can you help me with?" She about fell over laughing.

View user profile

56 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:10 am

Justice74 wrote:I came home from work the other day, and as I walked in the front door, I say to my wife, "I'm hungry and I'm horny...which can you help me with?" She about fell over laughing.

And her answer waaaas????

View user profile

57 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Justice74

The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
I tried using George Costanza's logic on having the best of both worlds, but all I got was a sandwich...lol!

View user profile

58 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Pastrami????

View user profile

59 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:07 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Remember, everything taste better with Miracle Whip!

View user profile

60 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:56 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Thought about some hot sex last night. Then looked at the outside thermometer (90 with/ 70 something humidity). We both had a cold shower and it was soooo much better than sex!!

View user profile

61 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:11 am

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/fork-stuck-in-mans-penis-after-bizarre-sexual-mishap-20130819-2s5w2.html

View user profile

62 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:58 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
It hurts just to read about this stuff!

View user profile

63 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:24 am

I've stabbed many wieners with forks, sliced them open with a knife, ground them with the grinder, chopped them with a knife and sometimes just bit them whole, tossed them in boiling water...and I never felt any pain.

View user profile

64 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:18 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Well, I think that'd certainly keep the guys from misbehaving on a first date with you!

View user profile

65 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:57 am

You've got that right!

View user profile

66 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:19 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Here's a fun one from a friend of mine in Fairfax County, Virginia. He happens to notice a van parked in front of his neighbor's house (the neighbors are both local police officers, as it turns out) about 1 in the morning yesterday as he's letting the cat in. The van is bouncing like an earthquake has hit. The neighbors happen to notice it, too, since they're both preparing for an early morning shift (they've already put on their uniforms and are having a cup of coffee before heading to work). They all go to the van and one of them knocks on the side. A young voice inside tells them to go away. Needless to say, upon being notified that the police want the occupants outside, pronto, a young man in his underwear and a young lady in her bra & panties emerge. Hoping for a break, the young man identifies himself as the captain of the local high school football team and points out the lady is no less than the captain of the cheerleading squad. The officers and my friend agree that there is no need for these frisky kids to go to the juvenile pokey. So they happily call the young man's father (who just happens to be the principal of the school) and the young lady's proud papa (who surprisingly is married to the local high school's ladies gym teacher). It now appears that the young man (who, by the way, carelessly left a condom wrapper in the front seat of the van-nice that the youth were awake for that part of health class!) will no longer be playing football this year or driving his prized van. It has been arranged for the young lady to spend her final year of high school at a local Catholic school (where, by pure coincidence, her aunt works as vice-principal). Sometimes you just have to admire the way law enforcement and educational institutions work together!

View user profile

67 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:44 am

So, the punch line of that joke, is that someone was actually letting the cat IN?  HaHaHaHaHa...now, that's funny!!! I never saw that coming! Good one Alain!!!

View user profile

68 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:32 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Here's another little funny thing about this: My friend is a correctional officer at a county jail just south of where all this occured! I'm tellin; ya, these two youngsters had some Really bad Karma following them!

View user profile

69 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Oh, you mean that WASN'T supposed to be a joke? Hmmmm...that makes it twice as funny!

View user profile

70 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:18 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
No joke! This really happened. Surely it would have been better if they'd just gotten a room at motel?

View user profile

71 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:23 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Warning to those older folks using that Kama Sutra thing: Some of those positions can really pull muscles in the darndest places!

View user profile

72 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm not asking....I'm just quietly walking away as if I wasn't here to see that last comment...no siree...I'm NOT asking!Embarassed 

View user profile

73 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:19 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Well, it's that upside down, twisty thing where you...oh, that's right, you didn't want to hear it...

View user profile

74 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:58 am

*Using white-out on my monitor* Is that racist?

View user profile

75 Re: BIZARRE SEX TALES!! on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:48 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Nope! It's kinda a mess on your screen, though!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum