Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cartoon / Picture Funnies...

+2
AlainM3C
DebtorBasher
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I miss Gary Larson and the Far Side! Does he still do any cartoons?

127Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I read that he is retired.

128Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Oh well, I don't have all his cartoon books yet so I can still probably get them from Amazon!

129Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:20 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I think you can still by a Far Side calendar every year. They have the ones with a cartoon for each day.

130Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I could use one of those calenders! There are some mornings I wake up and don't know what day it is!

131Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:20 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain...this is what you're going to wake up to one morning in your treehouse!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

132Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Great Caeser's Ghost! If I wake up to that, it a definate indication that my brain has blown a fuse! Or that I haven't cleaned up after some particularly serious partying. Or both...a sight like that would have me running to the phone to call Dr. Philly for some therapy or something!

133Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:55 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LOL! I thought it was cute!

134Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It is! Kind of reminds me of that cartoon with those two Disney chipmunks, Chip & Dale!

135Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:13 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Oh yeah! That IS what that looks like!

136Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sometimes, depending on the relatives, I'd rather be talking to chipmunks at family gatherings!

137Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:24 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Man-O-Man...there are some WEIRD cartoons on at 1am!!!
That rule of ...I before E except after C stuff doesn't seem to
be true a lot of times!

138Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'll have to watch some of them. If I can manage to stay up beyond 10 PM, that is!

139Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:25 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well, it's almost 2:30am and I'm still up...geeesh....I'll be going to bed when you're getting up.

140Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:06 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You only missed me by a half hour! I was up at 3 AM (the usual), but I get most of my work done in the early AM. No distractions!

141Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:50 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well, I guess that means you'll just have to start getting up a half hour earlier!

142Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:00 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe I should and go to bed a half hour earlier?

143Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:14 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That might work!

144Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I tried it and it worked well! I slept in until 4 AM!

145Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:30 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well...that didn't work, you were supposed to get up an hour EARLIER, not LATER!!!

146Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, I'll be waking up an hour earlier next Thursday. Going down to the tail of Florida near Eglin AFB. They're just across the line into Central time.

147Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:36 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Stop in and give Ejack a slap up the side of his head for me!!!

148Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:45 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Is he down there? I'll be right near Eglin AFB and about 25 miles from Pensacola.

149Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:04 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The last I heard, that was where he was.

150Cartoon / Picture Funnies... - Page 6 Empty Re: Cartoon / Picture Funnies... Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:28 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe I'll run into him. I'll just look for the guy eating chili. Wait, they all like chili down there! Could be a difficult search!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum