Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Empty Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It's so nice to see Lance confessing his numerous sins, personality flaws and other various character defects to Oprah. He is so sincere and humble now. Now that he's purified himself, we can expect him to contact the Pope shortly about signing up for sainthood. For all his believers that went out and got 'Livestrong' plastic bracelets: Don't despair. With a little magic marker you can write in the name of your next sports hero/God on it instead of chucking it in the trash!

2Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Empty Re: Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:51 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I don't understand the big Ta Do over this guy. He's a sportsfigure that took drugs...like that's never happened before? Now...what would be REAL news, is to find a sportsfigure who never took drugs...now that would be headline news!!!

Lance would not be welcomed in Basherville.

3Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Empty Re: Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That would be news and it's getting tougher to find a pro athlete with a clean blood stream! Maybe they should just allow performance enhancing drugs in professional sports. As fast as substances can be banned, the clandestine lab people come up with something new. Cheating one way or another is becoming pretty commonplace in professional sports.

4Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Empty Re: Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:18 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You might be right about that, Alain. Then they will be playing on equal grounds and no one will have the 'advantage' over the other...oh wait, but I guess that's how it is now...they just keep it a secret.

5Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Empty Re: Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Not much of a secret anymore! When it comes to money potential and sports, anything goes! I wonder if Lance is getting sympathy cards and advice from dopers in other professional sports?

6Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Empty Re: Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

They're probably discussing it over a midnight cock-fight following an underground dog fight.

7Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Empty Re: Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:57 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Probably so. Those type of activities might make up for the testicle shrinkage they get from steroid use!

8Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Empty Creep confirmation Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 am

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c0d_1359218262

Last edited by ript on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for aural content.)

9Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Empty Re: Lance Armstrong: Paragon of Virtue Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:03 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I think Oprah takes more confessions than the Pope!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum