Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Good On TV Tonight???

+2
AlainM3C
DebtorBasher
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:08 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

We used to live in a haunted house...and my parents would turn all the lights off at night and we would play 'Green Ghost'...it's a glow in the dark Ghost game. But, instead of using the game pieces in the little boxes that we had to reach in, they would put 'other stuff' in it. I remember one time they put raw egg in one of them...we had to reach our hand into the box and and feel around and guess what was in it. EWWWWW.....

177What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:24 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Now THAT"S how you make a game interesting for kids!!

178What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:30 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And...we remember those times when we get older...what will today's kids have to remember? Sitting in their room tapping away on their SmartPhones with people they don't know and will never meet? I'll take my childhood over today's childhood anytime.

179What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I agree! Even with electronic social media, I (and most of the people I know, whether via Internet or physically such as neighbors) also have a real life with real flesh and blood people. It seems like a lot of the kids today have primarily an electronic life and the physical things around them (like actual living people) are just a flow of debris to be navigated around and ignored.

180What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:48 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Have you noticed, kids doesn't even know how to hold a pen or pencil? When they have reports on TV about students, and they show kids at their desk, writing...none of them knows how to hold a pencil! I told my Dad when I was in school, our teacher would walk up and down the rows and correct the way we held out pencils. They are so used to a keyboard now, they can't write. They have auto correct, so they don't have to know how to spell. Just a bunch of programmed robots.

181What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The trouble with depending on computers is that a human has to think about and come up with the program and a human has to maintain it. Also, if the electricity or your battery fails, if you don't know how to think for yourself, your S out of luck!

182What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:59 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You mean like that woman who called 911 because she was locked inside her car and the automatic locks wouldn't work and she was ready to pass out from the heat? They told her to 'pull up' on the lock, she was so confused, then FINALLY figured it out.

183What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:33 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I hadn't heard about that one. It doesn't surprise me, though!

184What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Duck Dynasty Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Duck Dynasty!!!!

185What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Here is the actual call, Alain... Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:45 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

186What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Really, basic education has to improve in this country! Then again, where would we get easy laughs if it did?

Say, Pizzathehut dropped in! Hiya, Pizzathehut! How's life treating you?

187What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty hydekelso Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

The American Greed show is pretty interesting. It's interesting how the market crash of 2008 exposed many Ponzi schemes led by the infamous Bernie Madoff.

http://www.uberpeople.net

188What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I think I may have seen that. What network is it on?

189What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:00 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My Dad and I have been watching Manhatten....it's pretty good so far.

190What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I gotta catch up on some of these shows!

191What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nuts. They're cancelling 'Lomgmire'. I was telling my wife the other day of my time on the range riding my horse "Trevor'. Those were the days!

Well, actually, it was summer camp and I was six. Trevor was a trained trail horse and they never let us out of the ring alone. And later that day, Tony the Pony ran over me. He really did. The !$#*&! really hated me. Funny how 50 plus years changes a story a bit. Maybe I oughta tell my wife the truth?....Naw, everyone who was there lives in another state and doesn't remember any of that stuff. Except maybe the pony thing. The nasty buggers laughed their butts off at me and teased me about it for the whole time I was at camp.

192What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:33 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Tony The Pony...LOL!!!

193What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Tony had anger issues. On the outside, he was a typical black and white fat pony. Inside that diabolical pony mind of his, though, he was a hater of little kids. Boys, girls, it didn't matter. Tony had a kick or a bite for all of them. Everytime I use Elmer's glue, I always hope that Tony ended up in their factory!

194What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:37 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Awwwww.....that's mean!

195What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, I just hope Tony didn't reproduce. There was some mean DNA in that critter!

196What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 pm

DeanPerkins

DeanPerkins
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

New series associated with BREAKING BAD !!!
Haven't watched it but expecting it to be good

197What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I think I've seen some ads for it, but I don't remember when it's coming. I'll have to make a note of it. Could be a fun one!

198What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:32 pm

DeanPerkins

DeanPerkins
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Really looking forward for GOT season 5, but sometimes I feel disappointed to think that the book series will never be completed and what will be the future of the tv show Crying or Very sad

199What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If the ratings are high, TV will make sure a show stays running! It's all about the money in Gollywood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum