Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Empty Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:08 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! 306068_4582443008387_279869886_n

2Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Empty Re: Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:45 pm

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Have a hoppy!

3Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Empty Re: Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A very Happy Easter to you, too, Ript! And to the rest of Basherville residents as well!

4Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Empty Re: Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:33 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I wonder if I get extra credit points for the hereafter by making it to both Christmas and Easter Mass this year? Maybe a 10% discount off my fare for crossing the River Styx?

5Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Empty hydekelso Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:I wonder if I get extra credit points for the hereafter by making it to both Christmas and Easter Mass this year? Maybe a 10% discount off my fare for crossing the River Styx?

I always dreamed of playing hockey on the Styx river.

http://www.uberpeople.net

6Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Empty Re: Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:04 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ill join you, Hydekelso! I used to play right defense many, many years ago. I assume we will be playing the New Jersey Devils?

7Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Empty Re: Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:07 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Come to think of it, Miroslav Satan used to play for the Islanders and also for Pittsburgh. Maybe we can sign him up for our side!

8Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Empty Red Camera Lights Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:03 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Does "Basherville" have redcamera lights at some of it's intersections?

9Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Empty Re: Happy Easter, Bashervillians!!! Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

There are intersections in Basherville?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum