Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Sun May 12, 2013 11:35 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Sun May 12, 2013 6:56 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I never would have guessed that the fluid in those things was perfume from the 1930's. I wonder if the stuff still smells like perfume? Maybe you can get something for them on EBay or QBid?

3The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Mon May 13, 2013 10:45 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:I never would have guessed that the fluid in those things was perfume from the 1930's. I wonder if the stuff still smells like perfume? Maybe you can get something for them on EBay or QBid?

Well....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But, what they are asking for them, doesn't mean that's what someone would pay.

4The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Tue May 14, 2013 5:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm not sure I'd pay 50 bucks for 'em, but that '20 aerobic country hits 2 record set' for $9.99 looks tempting!

5The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:21 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

I'd pay $50 for it...if I'm the one that gets to apply it to you. Razz 

6The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:21 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I've smelled old perfumes before...and I'm not wanting to smell like them!  But, thanks for the offer. Wink

Oh wait! You were talking to Alain, right? LOL!!!

7The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:33 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nope! Justice was definately talking about YOU, DB!!

8The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Not that there's anything wrong with that...(classic Seinfeld)

9The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away." more classic JS

10The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:59 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I still get a kick out of the one with Kramer wearing slim fitting jeans...LOL!

11The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'd like to see you in some slim jeans and showing some cleava---

OW!!! I forgot my wife has the day off. I never heard her coming up behind me...

boy, those revere-ware pans are tough!

12The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:49 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And here, I thought you were up in your tree watching the old 'Gong Show' !

13The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

My favorite Seinfeld episode will always be the one where he installs a garbage disposal in his shower, in order to maximize his time.

14The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I remember that one!

15The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sounds like a practical idea!

16The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:49 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

What if we had voted on the origin of the tubes, and the results were deadlocked? Would we say that Basher's tubes were tied? Embarassed 

17The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:29 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

"To boldly go where no man has gone before...."!

18The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:19 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You SHOULD be embarrassed with that one! LOL!!!

19The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Empty Re: The Glass Tube Mystery Is Solved... Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Embarrassment only occurs when people are sober!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum