Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations on breaking the one year threshold of this site

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I forgot what the original name was. I think it was something like "Jabber with Justice".

http://www.uberpeople.net

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Thanks....now, who is going to bake the cake????

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Happy One Year! I can't bake a mud pie right in the Sahara, so I'm not going to bake a cake! Speaking of Jabber with Justice, where is he?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:Happy One Year!  I can't bake a mud pie right in the Sahara, so I'm not going to bake a cake!  Speaking of Jabber with Justice, where is he?

I'm thinking he pulled an 'Alain' on me and went off on a vacation without me...no one EVER takes me ANYWHERE!!!  scratch

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Remind the Beagle about how good you are at gambling. He'll have you in Vegas in no time!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hmmmmm....would you like to make a bet on that?

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

I'll take some of that action with Basher in Vegas! It gives a whole new meaning to the term "over &under".

Its good to see this site up for over a year now:) and to all the naysayers that said it would fall within a month. The beagle may have planted the seed, but the queen bee has watered the garden and helped it flourish.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hi, Justice! I was just out in Colorado and it's kinda hot and dry. From that "over & under" comment, sounds like New Mexico (and maybe Vegas, too) is hot and...

naw, saying something like that would get me in real trouble and it probably belongs in the "Naughty at Night" category!

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Alain> Hot & dry in Colorado doesn't even begin to describe it. They've had wildfires galore! It's been pretty smokey down in New Mexico.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I WANT SOME SNOW!!!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

There's still some left above about 11,000 feet in the Rockies!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The question might be, Justice, where would someone find something only warm and moist?

*tip-toe through the minefield...*

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:There's still some left above about 11,000 feet in the Rockies!

Yeah, I'm sure there is...but SOMEONE didn't pick me up from the runway at Hopkins Airport...SOMEONE left me sitting on my luggage for DAYS, waiting and waiting.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That wasn't my fault! Chico the pilot gets confused when he flies the old DC-3 and smokes those funny Colombian cigars at the same time!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Chico And The Man?

Not that a 28 year old would have seen that show...but with the Internet and all...you know.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I thought you were 29? I talked with Chico. He got all parnoid when I mentioned "The Man". I guess he never saw the show...

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Please! Don't try making me older so fast!

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

I wonder how long I have being stuck and labeled a "Regular Joe"? Who's @ss do you have to kiss in this joint to move up? If I were moderator, I'd...um...never mind.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Justice74 wrote:I wonder how long I have being stuck and labeled a "Regular Joe"?  Who's @ss do you have to kiss in this joint to move up?  If I were moderator, I'd...um...never mind.

Be careful of what you wish for...you may be promoted to Basherville's Police Dog...and Sheriff Alain will be your boss!!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hey! They changed the way we can post pictures...I no longer have to post it on my Facebook page first. I can upload it straight from my computer files!!! AND, we can adjust the size too!!!

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I have to see how the new pic thing works! And I can't have Justice as a police Beagle working for me. People can't work for me, only with me. Equality and all that...

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:I have to see how the new pic thing works!  And I can't have Justice as a police Beagle working for me.  People can't work for me, only with me.  Equality and all that...  

Now, I have Dr. Sheldon Cooper and Raj's voices in my head....

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

I don't care for the tone of your voice. I'm going to tell my mee-maw.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Awww...there, there, moonpie.

25Congratulations on breaking the one year threshold of this site Empty hydekelso Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Justice74 wrote:I wonder how long I have being stuck and labeled a "Regular Joe"?  Who's @ss do you have to kiss in this joint to move up?  If I were moderator, I'd...um...never mind.

about another seven months

http://www.uberpeople.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum