Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi...blast from the way back past...

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hi...blast from the way back past... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:10 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hi Momsey! Great to hear from you! 9 months, 6 and 3. You must be very busy! So I take it life is going well for you? Is your oldest getting ready for school?

27Hi...blast from the way back past... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:26 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Hey Momsey! Thanks for stopping by....pull up a chair and stay awhile!

28Hi...blast from the way back past... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:26 pm

MomseyM3C

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Thanks, I will! Yup, my oldest is going into 1st grade! He doesn't start til September, though. I see lots of kids in other states already started!

29Hi...blast from the way back past... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:37 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It seems that they start school earlier these days. I remember we used to start the day after Labor Day. That was a few years ago, though. First grade can be an exciting time for a child. New friends and new routine!

30Hi...blast from the way back past... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi...blast from the way back past... Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:21 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

MomseyM3C wrote:I'm back again. Babesy #3 is almost 9 months old! Another girl, so I have a boy and two girls. The older ones are 6 and 3.

Are you Stew's cousin?

http://www.uberpeople.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum