Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bucket List

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Bucket List on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Justice74

The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
Well, I'm going to try and strive for crossing one more off my list next summer. I am in training for my first ever triathlon. I'm not getting any younger, so the time is now. It's going to be a Sprint triathlon actually, which consists of a 750-yard swim, a 15-mile bike ride, and a 5K run. I know it's not the Ironman triathlon, but that race is for superhuman freaks of nature. This is really going to test my will...and then some. Individually, I could probably accomplish any of the three without fretting (well, maybe not the 5K run...lol!), but put them all three together in consecutive order without a break? Wish me luck my friends! (Maybe I'll post some pics of race day?)

View user profile

2 Re: The Bucket List on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:29 pm

I have no doubt that you will succeed.  As for me, I can't swim and I can't ride a bike...so, I'll just be on the sidelines to cheer you on.  Just be sure you don't grab a cup from Kramer as you run past him.

I think Alain should sign up to do this with you.

View user profile

3 Re: The Bucket List on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:37 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Good luck, Beagle! Better you than me! There was a time when I could run 6 miles, do 25 'Excorcist Stairs' and 6 miles of rowing. Now, I am perfectly content to do 5 miles on the exercise bike, a load of laundry and then maybe hoist a beer whilst catching a flick on the tube!

View user profile

4 Re: The Bucket List on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:16 pm

DeanPerkins

Basherville Jester
I think you should watch "BUCKET LIST" - At least, get motivated !

View user profile

5 Re: The Bucket List on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:40 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I've seen The Bucket List and it's given me some ideas. The motivation part is going to take some work.

View user profile

6 hydekelso on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:45 am

Hydekelso

Knight
Knight
I loved that movie. Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman were awesome in it.

View user profile

7 Re: The Bucket List on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:50 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Fun theme, too!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum