Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just In Case You Were Wondering....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Empty Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:33 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... 1504130_10201913853314023_1608892085_n

2Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Empty Re: Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

By then I may have paid off what I spent for last Christmas!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

In Case You've Been Wondering Where Justice Has been...here he is...caught on camera!

Be sure to scroll down and watch both videos!

http://www.popsci.com/snoopy-drone-hunts-skies-red-baron

4Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Empty Re: Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:27 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If I saw a drone like that, I'd quit drinking!

5Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Empty Re: Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:15 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I thought it was cute.

Did you see that guy who got that drone on his fishing line?  
It was buzzing around them on the pier and the just flung the line at it and let the
line tangle all up in the propellers...I bet the pilot won't try that again.

http://gizmodo.com/watch-a-fisherman-catch-a-drone-in-flight-1722948154

6Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Empty Re: Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Glad to see it (and the music is perfect)! These drones spy on people all over the place. If I see one over my airspace, I have a semi-automatic shotgun loaded with birdshot ready for the occasion.
(A guy in Kentucky already did this and unfortunately the cops arrested him for it. I hope the jury clears him)

7Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Empty Re: Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:49 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

To me, that would be the same as trespassing on someone's property.
They sure didn't like it when someone flew one over the White House property.

8Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Empty Re: Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:55 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

They didn't! We had one that some jerk flew above the stadium in Pittsburgh and because there weren't any specific laws broken all the police could do (they actually saw him with his controller outside the stadium) was tell him to knock it off. It won't be long before some idiot brings down an airliner when they fly it into the jets engine and blow the turbines.

9Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Empty Re: Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:37 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

They just showed on the news, yesterday...all the problems they are causing airlines and helicopters. They should have a law that wouldn't allow them to be able to reach over 20 or 30 feet. Just like cars...why do they make them go over 100 mph, when the speed limits are much less?

10Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Empty Re: Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:00 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

When there is a major accident, maybe Congress and the FAA might do something, but I doubt it.

11Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Empty Re: Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:53 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

ONLY if it happens to a plane or helicopter that they or their family is on.

12Justice - Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Empty Re: Just In Case You Were Wondering.... Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, that's how it is in DC. They matter, everyone else (unless they are a very large campaign donor) doesn't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]