Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lebron James signs with Cleveland!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:53 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I must have missed that one. What'd the guy do, park her car in the wrong place?

27Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:16 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Here's a link to the story.  They had the security video too...I'll see if I can find that.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/lebron-james-mother-gloria-arrested-on-battery-charges?urn=nba,wp1017

I found it!

https://youtu.be/v3uKt5dy6a4

28Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hmmmm. Smelled of alcohol and she wasn't getting her car fast enough? Nope. That's not a good thing. I'll bet she has a good, high priced attorney!

29Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:55 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Didn't get her car fast enough, yet the valet had it sitting there running for 30 minutes before he shut it off...She got out of it, from what I understand, Lebron paid her fine.

30Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:28 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sometimes all that money may not be such a good thing for the lifestyles of the people that have it.

31Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:32 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

So, the latest (I don't want to call it 'News')...."They" want Lebron James license plates made. Really? Ya gotta be kidding me....HE'S JUST A BASKETBALL PLAYER!!!! I'd give up driving before I EVER put one of those on my car...or move out of State!  Mad 

32Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A LeBron license plate? That is over the top. Maybe he should start his own church. He could probably give the Scientologists a run for their money!

33Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:17 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Or nail him to a cross and have people kiss his feet. Mad 

34Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:40 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

As long as you use the more expensive galvanized nails, that's okay! Get Mike Tyson to do it. Mikey loves doing stuff like that!

35Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Waaaahh! Waaahhh! Waaahhh! Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:37 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 10527813_695106393912695_8554692382512863560_n

36Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If the guy plays for a couple more years, he'll end up with enough bucks to own himself a team! Maybe he can buy the Lakers from Donald Sterling!

37Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:30 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Now, we are getting a play by play because his foundation is going to be on one of those home rehab shows on TV. His foundation CALLED THEM, to do the show. I don't understand, if someone wants to do something for someone,why do they have to be so public about it? When I do things for people, I don't expect to be put up on a pedestal and have a spotlight on me. Geesh....sure, my contributions are on a smaller scale than his foundation....but geesh...it's not like he needs the attention...Oh wait, yes he does!

38Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

They gets loads of money, called 'heros' and stuff and sure enough they're on a narcissistic ego trip. And if Cleveland gets sick of him, some other city will pick him up and he'll ride in on a gold plated chariot.

39Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:10 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That's what I thought too, Alain. But, Miami didn't play up to him and he didn't get the attention and his spotlight was dimmed. THAT is why he returned here.

40Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You're right. He craves that adoration. Maybe he gets it in Cleveland because, despite the insufferable arrogance, he's like the local boy that made good. He's an admittedly talented, overpaid pain in the butt, but he's OUR pain in the butt type of thing? Seems like a lot of cities get some athlete that they just love to worship now and again. Of course, when they get older the fans usually abandon them and go on to someone else. Maybe LeBron should talk to Pete Rose to prepare for life after fleeting fame.

41Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:05 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That's exactly what it is. Support is one thing but obsession is a sickness.

42Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:09 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

The backpacking trip was awesome! Nearly killed me, but awesome. You really learn a lot about yourself in times like those. Wished you could've been there!

43Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:53 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Good to see you! That (I'm guessing the picture may be of the trip?) look likes some beautiful country! Also, the backpacker shown looks to be in pretty darn good shape. That's got to be one of the most scenic areas of the US!

44Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:05 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Now you see me, now you don't Very Happy 

45Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:06 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hey....I didn't see you!!!  Sad 

46Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Gee, DB, that's too bad. It was a picture of a handsome, rugged, athletic young male with a backpack hiking in the rustic high mountains of the Rockies on a beautiful clear day. Looked like the kind of guy females would swoon over. It's a real shame you missed it. I'm pretty darn sure you would have REALLY liked it!

I think maybe I was like that once. 25-30 years ago. In a universe far, far away...

47Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:45 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

excuse me. it's almost noon. i'm gonna go cry in a beer or three...

how did that tune from "Cats" go?..."Memories...."

48Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:44 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I thought I heard someone outside my window singing George Burn's, "I Wish I Was 18 Again".

49Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That was me! Stripes wouldn't sing along with me, though. When he's 18, he's close to looking at a trip across the River Styx!

50Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:51 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You should go on, America's Got Talent....ya can't do worse than them, so give it a try.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum