Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lebron James signs with Cleveland!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:54 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

See, that's your fault. You should never have gradeeeated from the 5th!

77Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Heck, the school wanted me to skip 5th and go to 6th, but my parents knew better. Even back then, the media was kind of obnoxious. Still, it wasn't as awful as it is now!

78Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:22 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

HaHa....LeBron lost again lastnight! Yes, I say, 'Lebron' not 'The Cavs'. It's so funny to see him trying to sneak off into the dressing room without looking at the cameras. When they win, he milks the camera for all he can. I hate to see the 'team' lose, but as long as LeCryBaby is on the team...well...I gotta see them lose.

79Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It just hurts me to hear of a poor, deprived multimillionaire in emotional distress. Perhaps United Way can help him?

80Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:36 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And yet...another loss! I think I'm finally starting to enjoy Basketball! Never thought I'd say THAT!

81Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If they keep on losing, you'll be getting tickets to the games just to mock LeBron!

82Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:53 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Well, they have been giving tickets away, left and right! Basketball

83Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:34 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe they need to give away 'Judy' dolls like the one from Hydekelso's post in Soapbox!

84Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:38 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ok, now I'm on my way there to check it out.

85Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I found a college basketball team you'll really enjoy supporting! It's the Rhode Island School of Design. Their mascot (no kidding) is "Scrotie the Nads". The nickname for their basketball team is, of course, "The Balls". And to top it off, their cheerleaders refer to themselves as "Jock Straps"!

86Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:43 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That's a joke...right? Yeah, it is...tell me it is!

87Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No joke. Scrotie is real! There's also "Charlie Choker" (Grays Harbor College) and "Keggie the Keg (Dartmouth College - I went to some excellent parties there!)

88Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu May 14, 2015 10:45 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Will someone PLEASE put some Superglue on Lebron's mouth piece?  My Dad's been watching the games lately and every time they show Idiot James, he's got that stupid mouth guard hanging out of his big ugly mouth...it makes me gag. Man-O-Man, I wish he will leave Cleveland for good!  Now, that I've actually seen him play, I have to wonder what's so great about him.  I've seen high school kids play better. He's too old, too ugly and too full of himself to be called a 'team' ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....so much more to say...but, I'll save some for another time.

89Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri May 15, 2015 12:26 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe LeBron and Tommy Brady ought to get together. I hear Gisele is so mad at Tommy for getting caught, he won't be getting any....{CENSORED} for a month!

90Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:22 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Man-O-Man everything is very quiet in Cleveland...it's so nice not hearing about Lebron James all day long. Nope, he doesn't want to be in the spotlight as a loser. LOL....I was so happy HE lost lastnight. When Love and Irving or whatever his name is, wasn't playing, Lebron said (when they won a game), that they didn't need them...the media said Lebron didn't need them...well, guess what their excuse is now...yup...'oh boo hoo, if Love and Irving was playing, we would have won..boo hoo hoo hoo.' And, 'oh, Lebron is exhausted'...yeah, playing a game he gets millions to play? Then he should stop partying at night and get his beauty sleep...

91Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LeBron was wrong. He did need them. Like Icarus in Greek mythology, he flew too close to the sun, his wings melted and he fell into the sea. Or in LeBron's case, a mud puddle.

92Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:23 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe LeBron might be willing to sign with the Browns?

93Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:30 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I keep telling my Dad, if the Browns played by the Basher's rules, we'd be winning the Superbowl. But do they? NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo they don't.

94Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Actually, if Cleveland hadn't gotten so many penalties, I think they would have taken the Steelers. Their QB is not all that bad. Um. what are Basher rules, by the way?

95Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Wed May 04, 2016 8:49 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Better late than never....just noticed your question went unanswered.
It's simple,the Basher Rules are the right rules to be used for the Browns to win and go to the Superbowl and win the Superbowl!!!

96Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu May 05, 2016 7:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If Leicester can win the Premier League soccer title at 5000 to 1, why not the Browns win the Superbowl?

97Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Thu May 05, 2016 11:13 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

cheers That's the spirit!!! cheers

98Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri May 06, 2016 6:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Secretly, even Pittsburgh likes to see the Browns win (as long as it's not against the Steelers). And everyone here roots for them when they play Brady and the Patriots!

99Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Fri May 06, 2016 10:15 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

All we are hearing about around here is stupid LeBron. Now, he's going to be in that movie Space Jam that Michael Jordon was in years ago. Blah, Blah, Blah!!!

100Lebron James signs with Cleveland! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lebron James signs with Cleveland! Sat May 07, 2016 7:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I liked the original Space Jam (saw it on TV-I wouldn't pay to see it in a theater since I'm cheap!) If LeBron wanted to do a movie, he at least could have tried to do one that was original. Not that I would bother to look at it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum