Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoffs or bust!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:47 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Tell them you are a 'Tailgate Food Critic' and the winner will get season passes for the next year. You'll get their best bites served to you and by the end of the tail party, they will forget all about it.

52Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I checked with the newspaper about that job. They said there's a waiting list with 1,200 people on it. And that's only for last week!

53Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:35 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Tell them The Basher sent you...that will make you a VIP and put you in front of the line.

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

54Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:05 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I tried that. They said that only works in Cleveland and I should go see the folks that publish The Plain Dealer?

55Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:47 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The Plain Dealer is almost non-existent anymore.

56Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:25 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It's hard to find a printed paper anymore. Darn, I'm getting less young!!

57Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:29 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I can't even buy a Racing Forum anywhere unless I go to the ONE newspaper store all the way over on the East Side or go to Thistledown Race Track. It used to be sold anywhere where newspapers and magazines were sold.

58Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The times are changing...even for 28 year olds!

59Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:43 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That is SO true!

60Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:44 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

How long have you been 28? About 10years now.

http://www.uberpeople.net

61Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:06 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I've only been 28 since a year after my 27th Birthday.

62Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:53 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

A year on Pluto = 247 Earth years? Know anyone on Pluto?

63Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:44 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I sent a postcard there to see if anyone would answer...but, you know how slow the postal service is.

64Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The Plutonian Postal Service is even slower. They're still ticked that their planet was demoted to a 'Dwarf Planet'!

65Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:20 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

A 'Sized Challenged Planet' would be the PC way of saying that outside of Basherville...because IN Basherville, there is no PC.

66Playoffs or bust! - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoffs or bust! Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Poor Pluto. Malnourished when the solar ysytem developed and now made a "Dwarf Planet". However, at least "Pluto" is a much cooler name than "Uranus"!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3