Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP!

+2
Hydekelso
DebtorBasher
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:33 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Then take it to the White House...Obama is our enemy!

cheers TRUMP for President!!! cheers

27BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:31 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I've found the PERFECT gal for Ejack!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

28BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hydekelso lives only 20 miles from Cedar Rapids. Wonder if he smelt it? I also noticed a 'Woman Within' ad underneath the story. How appropriate!

29BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:18 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Hopefully I'll be moving to Oregon soon.

http://www.uberpeople.net

30BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Would've been here sooner to join the conversation, but I've spent what seems like an eternity mindlessly drudging through antiquated conversations and comments. If only the comments were listed starting with the most recent, then I could jump right in like a homosexual into a swimming pool full of dildos. Wait...that sounded kind of gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

31BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:22 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ok...Ok...you win!

32BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:36 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I can't find where to make the change.

33BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

DebtorBasher wrote:I can't find where to make the change.

That's what the Habana hooker keeps telling me when I try and pay with a $100 bill. Very Happy

34BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:26 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Bruce knew how to make the change!

35BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:31 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I tried to use a check with a Habana Hooker, but she wouldn't take it. She only accepted "Pay-Me-Pal".

36BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:02 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

There's truth liberty and justice for the unhappy hooker as well.

37BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:03 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Now there's a good subject for a college philosophy class. I bet that would keep students awake.

38BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Is Ejack almost done his latest flying mission!

39BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:16 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

When he is, he's getting a BasherBoot right up his butt!

40BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:22 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I thought he was still down at Eglin. He's been in for a while. Probably runs the base by now.

41BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:39 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Anymore possible m3c members joining this spin-off site. How about the Sheriff's Aunt?

42BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:51 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The Sheriff's aunt was like LadyLyrics, always causing trouble!

43BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:47 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

What about the sheriff himself? He's such a good little sheriff.

44BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:41 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yes, he is a very good Sheriff! And he's mine...ALL MINE!!!

45BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:07 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Which Sheriff is which? Is there a Sheriffs convention in town? Do they have an open bar?

46BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:22 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

There are NO open bars in Basherville!

47BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:50 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

But I told the My3Cents Sheriff there would be an exemption for him if he stopped in to see us! Guess he'll have to join me on the outskirts of town behind the dumpster..

48BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:45 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The Basherville population of 4 looks up to the Sheriff....you have to be a good example!

49BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:33 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I wonder if Stew defected to China.

50BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 2 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:26 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If he did, I'm betting he's now the head of some corporation over there and making a profit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum