Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 3 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:49 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
Probly Uber.

http://www.uberpeople.net

52BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 3 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:56 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Is Uber in China? By the way, are you still in Iowa City, Hydekelso?

53BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 3 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:00 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
Actually, Kalona Ia, which about 15 miles south of ICity.

I think uber got muscled out of China. Uber is not very popular over see's in either direction. The authorities do not kowtow to them like most US states.

http://www.uberpeople.net

54BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 3 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:41 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
When I was in school we used to visit Kalona! There was a cheese factory there that had excellent cheese for students looking to blow their meager paychecks on good cheese! It was a fun place for a day trip. Maybe, since things don't change much there, things still look a bit like they did back in the 70's?

55BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! - Page 3 Empty Re: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:43 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
As far as Uber in China, I don't think the Chinese kowtow to anyone that messes with their rules!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum