Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm getting tired of politics infiltrating in sporting events.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I could care less if players kneeled or stood.

I always remember back in 1980, the usa decided to not to participate in the Summer Olympics, The Soviet Union did the same thing in 84. Those are some glaring examples of how politics can really ruin sporting events, both domestic and international.

http://www.uberpeople.net

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

It's all for attention. If the media ignored it and stopped making a big ta-do about it...they will crawl back into their holes. Just like all the media about those idiots knocking down statues....where are they now?

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

They ran out of statues maybe?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Taking a break to spend their welfare checks.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I've always wondered how these protesters, no matter whether they are right, left or looney, can take all this time to go to protests instead of working.

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I wonder how many of them are collecting disability ... yet they can march for hours.

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, I won't object too much to various protesters as long as they wear "Fit Bits" to keep track of their steps. Gotta keep up the fight against obesity!

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I wonder if Lidman was one of the protesters.

http://www.uberpeople.net

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Could be. Protests can be fun if you don't get crazy and end up getting year gassed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum