Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going To My First Hockey Game! ! !

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My first Hockey game coming up this Friday! It's gonna be a fun time at our Holiday Parrrrrrty!

27Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:Hyde...don't make me demote you from, 'Knight' to 'Jester'!  jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

I think I'm long over due for a promotion. BTW... I found Stewie again on Uberpeople.net https://uberpeople.net/members/beingstewie.57966/

http://www.uberpeople.net

28Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:15 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

How about "Hydekelso, Grand Pubba, Chief Walla-Walla and Supreme Guru of All Lands West of the Misty Cascades"?

what were those leafy green specs in my chocolate chip cookies? suddenly i'm giggling and have uncontrollable munchies...that dang girlie scouter sold me sumpin' strange, i'm thinkin'...

29Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:39 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain...don't tell anyone I'm giving away their secret ingredient....shhhh....it's Oregano...you didn't hear that from me.

30Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:06 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Oregano is good! I love Italian!

31Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:46 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Shhhhhhh....not so loud.

32Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:49 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Just found out...our company is paying for all of our parking too! Free parking, free dinner..unlimited food and drinks, hockey tickets, raffles! It's the bestest company ... so far! When we had bad weather on Friday, they even reserved hotel rooms for those who may have had trouble driving home...hmmm...I wonder how many took advantage of that, even if they live five minutes from work. LOL.

33Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:29 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sounds like great fun and a thoughtful company, too!

34Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:09 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

oh

35Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

The Pats to the superbowl again. Any picks?

36Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hydekelso, I have to go Eagles. I just see too many calls going for the Patriots in their games. Seems like the same guy in NY always rules for them in close calls. Give the Eagles a fair game and I think they can beat them. Then again, I have a history of rooting for the losing team. Aw, what the heck....
GO EAGLES!!!

37Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My niece and a whole bunch of relatives are going to hate this since they live in Boston.
In fairness, I like Cape Cod, where I learned to snorkel. Lobster bakes are fun. Their beans and cheese treats are nice.

Still, GO EAGLES!

38Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:55 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I was disappointed with the hockey game...It's kind of boring without and announcer to liven up the action.

39Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:12 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

In Detroit they like to liven up a game by throwing an octopus on the ice. The Great lakes Octopus (octopusus coldasheckius) is easy to find. In winter you can wade out to about waist high in any Great Lake near a breakwater or sewer pipe, feel around with your toes, and when something grabs it, you'll have an octopus to take to the game with you. If you chose not to throw it, you can easily train them to steal popcorn & beverages from any of the people sitting around you. They also like to play fetch with tennis balls. Trust me, I know about these things.

40Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:04 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hmmmm....when we were leaving that night...I looked in as we were passing the sections leading to the arena and I saw everyone throwing red rubber balls onto the ice...I had no clue what that was about....but, it was hundreds of red balls being thrown from the crowd.

41Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Maybe throwing them out in case an octopus was hiding someplace and wanted to play fetch?

42Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:05 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe

Sweet! Word is we may be getting a hockey team. Still sore from losing our Super Sonics.

43Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:57 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

riptt wrote:Sweet! Word is we may be getting a hockey team. Still sore from losing our Super Sonics.

Sometimes you have to go out there and win one for the ripter.

44Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:25 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hi, Riptt! How have you been? Where did the Seattle Super Sonics go? I'd forgotten they left, but I don't keep up with sports the way I used to. It would be great if you got a hockey team! That'd tick off the Vancouver Canucks fer sure!

45Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:54 am

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe

I've been doing better than I deserve Alain. The Seattle Sonics are now the Oklahoma City Thunder team. Really need another venue than our Key Arena for a hockey team, or a complete revamp at the very least.

46Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm glad your doing better! You deserve to be feeling better! Good folks like you can be hard to find on the Internet!

47Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:14 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Say Riptt, please say, "Hi" to Starlord and Crystal for me next time you see them (Brenda, too).

48Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:51 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe

Will do Alain! Just responded to a post of his last night on social media.

49Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:06 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I wonder if Stew is on that social media, and of course Brenda.

50Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:05 am

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe

Brenda is too busy stewing to be social.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum