Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going To My First Hockey Game! ! !

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:27 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Stewing is good for food. Beer might be good for stew. Eventually, however, everyone needs to go to bed while someone cleans up the mess.

That would be the little known super-hero, the unknown dishwasher!

52Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:31 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

yeah, I did that back in college. and did any of those jerks thank me? heck no. but I took pictures. and when Zuckerberg made facebook, I knew I would be happily retired.

53Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:35 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Hockey isn't nearly as entertaining as it used to be. I used to love the fights between Clark Gillies (NY Islanders) and Dave Shultz (Phila Flyers)and others.

54Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I remember Dave Schultz "The Hammer" and Bob Kelly "The Hound". I was a venomous Capitals fan at the time. I screamed murderous things at those guys! I liked Clark Gillies and the Islanders since they had a pretty good record of beating the Flyers (they beat the Caps a lot, too, but what the heck-can't win them all). They had some good tussles back then! Dang, Schultz & Kelley are about 68 now and Gillies is around 63. Where'd the time go?

55Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:11 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

John Tonelli (former hockey player with NY Islanders) was my hero.

56Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

He was a big factor in eliminating the Penguins in the 81-82 playoffs. The Islander teams of that time were just about unbeatable.

57Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I went to the fights, and a hockey game broke out.

http://www.uberpeople.net

58Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, gosh, when I played the game, we tried to follow the rules. Then again, sometimes the rules didn't matter...
Still, it was a heck of a lot of fun!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum