Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Complaintsboard" troll queen is still at it. Nonniemouse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
This site is even worse then m3c and planetfeedbag put together, when it comes to complaining about complains. That site could sure use Stew and of course Brenda.


22nd of Mar, 2018 by No Nonnie Mouse
0 Votes


@ThatGuy85 It seems like you do not know what discrimination is. Then again based on your terrible spelling and grammar you are not a smart person. My spelling and grammar is perfect you stupid man. It is your spelling and grammar that is terrible you fool.

Taco Bell. (should be in capitals)
Kansas City(should be in capitals.
There are places that you are missing commas.
You misspelled "come"

You are really stupid if you think I have spelling and grammar mistakes. What words did I misspell stupid? What grammar mistakes did I make stupid? It seems like it is coming out of nowhere because I told you that this is not discrimination. I do not blame you though for your immature behavior. I blame your mommy for this. This is not discrimination. Face it, the reason that you did not get the job was because you did not show up. You claim that you did, but it is quite clear from the fact that you have to lie about me having spelling and grammar mistakes. It is quite clear that you are a liar. Grow up. Perhaps the reason that they did not hire you is because you are still in the third grade? Your terrible spelling and grammar reflects this. You misspelled a simple word like "come". Or maybe you are not lying. Maybe you are just stupid, and think I have grammar mistakes because you cannot comprehend more than "Go Dog Go" or "See Spot Run"
Reply
22nd of Mar, 2018 by No Nonnie Mouse
0 Votes


@ThatGuy85 Stupid little boy, what spelling and grammar mistakes did I make. If you are lying about this to make me look bad, you are just making yourself look bad. Mommy needs to take away your computer and give you a good slap across the face. Or maybe you are too stupid to realize that there are not any spelling and grammar mistakes.
Reply
22nd of Mar, 2018 by Cc ccarede
0 Votes


@ThatGuy85 The only one making spelling and grammar mistake is you. I agree with the above poster you are clearly stupid.
Reply
22nd of Mar, 2018 by Li lihgij
0 Votes


@Nonnie Mouse I was discriminated against because I came in for the interview 20 minutes late. if you knew ow to read you would see this, and you are wong state capitals should not e used in capitals. only sate should be in capitals and you were wrong, it is spelled cum not come. But i was discriminated against because i came in 20 minutes late for the interview. The cameras can see thiss. the manager said that he was ready for me on time. But he did not return 20 minutes later and said i was not there. I was, only I came 20 minutes later because I was playing WOW online and lost track of time.
Reply
22nd of Mar, 2018 by Cc ccarede
0 Votes


@lihgij That is not discrimination, when you are scheduled for an interview you should come in on time. Maybe if you spent less time playing video games you would be able to spell and use proper grammar yourself, rather than accuse someone else of having bad spelling and grammar when they do not. Maybe if you spent less time on video games you would be able to see what time it is and get to your interview on time. Not hiring you because you were 20 minutes late for your interview is not discrimination.
Reply
22nd of Mar, 2018 by No Nonnie Mouse
0 Votes


@lihgij So you were late for your interview because you did not set your alarm, and you consider that discrimination. That is not discrimination. Your coming in late for the interview shows that you are not dedicated and won't come when scheduled. Funny how you "forgot" to mention that you were late in your original post.
Reply
22nd of Mar, 2018 by Su SubSquirrel
+2 Votes


@lihgij Proper words like cities are capitalized. " Cum" is how teenagers spell "come" but it's incorrect. CUM is a spelling used in adult material. Being late is not discrimination. It shows your character in that you can't be on time for a job interview. Video games take priority in your life over earning money?

He didn't want to hire you "because you stayed too far." Mmmkay.

You're obviously a loser.

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
I didn't write, but just want to see if the trolls take the bait.

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net
Hydekelso wrote:I didn't write, but just want to see if the trolls take the bait.

Are you the master baiter?

View user profile
^^^^^^^^^^^ I didn't say that ^^^^^^^^

View user profile

View user profile

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
DebtorBasher wrote:
Hydekelso wrote:I didn't write, but just want to see if the trolls take the bait.

Are you the master baiter?


lololol

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
Darn it!!! I just checked the forum today and so far no comments on it. I thought the review (a copy and paste from an uber site) had enough meat on it for trolls.

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
"master baiter"???
I don't get it.
Can someone explain this to me?

View user profile
AlainM3C wrote:"master baiter"???
I don't get it.
Can someone explain this to me?

Nope.

View user profile

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
That's okay. I figured it out for myself. When I was a kid, I was a Master Baiter. I could put a worm on a hook and that thing would stick there for hours until a fish got it!

View user profile
AlainM3C wrote:That's okay.  I figured it out for myself.  When I was a kid, I was a Master Baiter.  I could put a worm on a hook and that thing would stick there for hours until a fish got it!


I knew you would take matters into your own hands and figure it out!

View user profile

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
DebtorBasher wrote:
AlainM3C wrote:That's okay.  I figured it out for myself.  When I was a kid, I was a Master Baiter.  I could put a worm on a hook and that thing would stick there for hours until a fish got it!


I knew you would take matters into your own hands and figure it out!

Like George Castanza !

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net
George is good people...just misunderstood.

View user profile

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
DebtorBasher wrote:George is good people...just misunderstood.


The whiners did him in.

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I think I saw George on "Young Sheldon" last week? Kinda looked like him. Life after "Friends".

View user profile
Yes...that was George on Young Sheldon...

View user profile

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Cool! I kinda like that show. The Dad reminds me of one of my high school football coaches.

View user profile
I thought the woman that plays Young Sheldon's mother acts and sounds a lot like the one that plays his Mother on The Big Bang (from Rosanne) and my niece said she thinks that is her daughter.

I checked it out..and it's true:

Actress Zoe Perry is playing the role of Mary Cooper, who is Sheldon’s mom in the series. On The Big Bang Theory, Perry’s real mother, Laurie Metcalf, plays the role of Cooper’s devoted mother. Now Metcalf’s daughter, Zoe Perry, is stepping into her shoes in Young Sheldon.

View user profile

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I thought little Sheldon's Mom looked familiar!

View user profile

riptt

avatar
Basherville Jester
I missed the last epidode! Man...I miss everything. Will probably miss my own funeral too.

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I don't want a funeral. I told my wife to chuck my ashes in the local river, invite everyone over for beer 'n' burgers and leave a mug of brew in the attic for me. Don't be surprised if it needs to be refilled now and again. Also, ignore the belches seeming to come from nowhere.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum