Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just crossed the 100 comments plateau!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:33 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
Do I get some sort of promotion for that?

View user profile

2I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:59 am

Yeah...you get 50 comments deleted so you can reach the 100 comment goal again with just 50 more instead of another 100.

View user profile

3I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
No promotion, but would you settle for GIECO saving you lots of money on your insurance?

View user profile

4I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:09 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
Look a good neighbor Geico is there!!!! They'll leave the light on for me.

View user profile

5I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:24 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Bring some rubber bands when you go to the GIECO place. That fool Gecko with the British accent can't resist hanging on the light they leave on. If you zap him in the butt, you'll hear some really fun British swear-words!

View user profile

6I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:40 pm

No, No, NO! State Farm is like a good neighbor!

View user profile

7I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:25 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
MY good neighbors always have burgers and brew. Does State Farm do that?

New phrase in Pennsylvania since they approved medical marijuana: We are farmers...

View user profile

8I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:03 am

AlainM3C wrote:MY good neighbors always have burgers and brew.  Does State Farm do that?

New phrase in Pennsylvania since they approved medical marijuana: We are farmers...

Bump a dump bump bump bump bump!

View user profile

9I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:05 am

State Farm send free return address labels...for those 5 pieces of mail we actually send through snail mail every year.

View user profile

10I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:10 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
No go for Flo? That seems rather regressive, not Progressive,

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

11I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:22 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
When do I get promoted to Sheriff?

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net

12I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Hydekelso, why don't you take over as Sheriff and they can make me Generalissimo of the Town Militia.  Then we can declare Basherville a new banana Republic.  Everyone gets a title and all get a cut of the action!  That's Democracy!

(Darn, riptt, I forgot about Flo!  She's been doing the progressive thing for about as long as Mr. Whipple did his gig with charmin!)

Last edited by AlainM3C on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't spell stuff right..)

View user profile

13I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:18 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
AlainM3C wrote:Hydekelso, why don't you take over as Sheriff and they can make me Generalissimo of the Town Militia.  Then we can declare Basherville a new banana Republic.  Everyone gets a title and all get a cut of the action!  That's Democracy!

(Darn, riptt, I forgot about Flo!  She's been doing the progressive thing for about as long as Mr. Whipple did his gig with charmin!)

Wasn't "Flo" a waitress at "Mel's Diner".

14I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:45 am

Kiss my grits!

View user profile

15I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:50 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I liked that show. Reminded me of the food in military school.

View user profile

16I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:30 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
DebtorBasher wrote:Kiss my grits!

"When donkey's fly"!!!

17I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I saw a donkey fly, but I think it was in one of those Shrek movies....

View user profile

18I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

19I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:18 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
'Only Admins are allowed to see this page?' I feel left out!

Then again, I'm not an Admin, so I guess that's okay.

I'm gonna go pet Stripes.

The Internet can be a tough place.

View user profile

20I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:45 pm

If only admins can view this page...then how are you posting on it? Where does it say that...or is it just the picture I posted?

View user profile

21I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:20 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
Just the pic. But rulebreaker that I am, I clicked on it anyway and the pic appeared.

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

22I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:22 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Thanks, Riptt! I see it now! It's a flying donkey! That beats the heck out of the pink elephants I normally see!

wait...that's probably not the type of information I should be posting.

someone might think I am unstable or something.

come to think of it, who cares? i'm retired. no one is gonna fire me for being weird..

View user profile

23I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:34 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
riptt wrote:Just the pic. But rulebreaker that I am, I clicked on it anyway and the pic appeared.

Sent from Topic'it App

I wonder if Brenda is a rule-breaker too.

24I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:45 am

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
Hydekelso wrote:
riptt wrote:Just the pic. But rulebreaker that I am, I clicked on it anyway and the pic appeared.

I wonder if Brenda is a rule-breaker too.

Brenda rules.

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

25I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Is Brenda a benevolent ruler?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum