Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just crossed the 100 comments plateau!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:56 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
AlainM3C wrote:Is Brenda a benevolent ruler?

She is a benevolent ruler on the site "ComplaintsBoard".

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net

27I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Thu May 03, 2018 12:48 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
Well she isn't malevolent.

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

28I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Thu May 03, 2018 2:41 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
'Every site has a Brenda on it.

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net

29I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sat May 05, 2018 5:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I'd like to be the ruler of a Banana republic someday. I love bananas!

View user profile

30I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sat May 05, 2018 9:33 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
Hydekelso wrote:'Every site has a Brenda on it.
Every site needs a Brenda on it.

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

31I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Thu May 10, 2018 6:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Keeps things lively!

View user profile

32I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
Riptt, When did Seahawks fans start wearing paper bags over the heads? I thought that was just the Cleveland Browns?

View user profile

33I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:38 am

Lebron James should wear a plastic trash bag over his head...tied securely around his neck.

View user profile

34I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
DebtorBasher wrote:Lebron James should wear a plastic trash bag over his head...tied securely around his neck.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

View user profile

35I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I was a Washington Redskins fan. We didn't bother with plastic bags. We just drank lots of cheap beer and ignored the score!

View user profile

36I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:42 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
AlainM3C wrote:I was a Washington Redskins fan.  We didn't bother with plastic bags.  We just drank lots of cheap beer and ignored the score!
I remember growing up and taking the bus to school. We could always tell when the Redskins lost, because the driver (a die-hard fan) would come to work absolutely schnockered.

View user profile

37I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:01 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
Justice74 wrote:Riptt, When did Seahawks fans start wearing paper bags over the heads? I thought that was just the Cleveland Browns?
This fan is trying to lay low and keep it under wraps!

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

38I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
I sure do miss that Ript from My3Cents.  Now that was one sexy cat!  Too bad cats & dogs don't get along...(sigh).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

39I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:00 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
Justice74 wrote: Too bad cats & dogs don't get along...(sigh).

A lot of things have changed since the my3cents days, but that ain't one of them!

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

40I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Sexy or not, I would NOT want to make that Tiger mad!!!

View user profile

41I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Of course, if I tried flirting with a sexy Tiger, I'd have one REALLY annoyed Lion wife that'd deal with me!

View user profile

42I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:06 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
Not to mention my bear boy.
Lions, tigers and bears...oh my!

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

43I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:37 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
riptt wrote:Not to mention my bear boy.

Sent from Topic'it App

Which bear might that be?  Wocka-Wocka-Wocka!

View user profile

44I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:58 pm

riptt

riptt
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
Justice74 wrote:

*groan...*
Must be myopic. Should have seen that coming from a long way off!

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

45I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Got to watch those bears, Riptt. They'll hide until you come in range and then, all of a sudden, pounce!

View user profile

46I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:55 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
AlainM3C wrote:Got to watch those bears, Riptt.  They'll hide until you come in range and then, all of a sudden, pounce!
Now a beagle on the other hand. They'll pounce alright! But just lick you to death...lol

View user profile

47I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
riptt wrote:
Justice74 wrote:

*groan...*
Must be myopic. Should have seen that coming from a long way off!

Sent from Topic'it App
Yes, you should've. You're slipping sister.

View user profile

48I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:27 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I could say so much about "licking", but I really don't want to die just yet!!

View user profile

49I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:53 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
Hmmm I guess this is my reward for crossing the 100 comment plateau. It started from that to licking things. lol

View user profile

50I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 2 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Your post has taken a lickin', but it keeps on tickin'!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum