Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just crossed the 100 comments plateau!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 3 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:21 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
I'd give all my stars back in exchange for a website that actually lists the most recent comments first, as opposed to having to click to the last page. Just saying...

View user profile

52I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 3 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Ya can't give up the stars! A Beagle with shades has to have stars!

View user profile

53I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 3 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Justice74 wrote:I'd give all my stars back in exchange for a website that actually lists the most recent comments first, as opposed to having to click to the last page. Just saying...

I tired to do that...just for you. But, I couldn't find that option. If you know how to do it...feel free cause I sure don't know how.

View user profile

54I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! - Page 3 Empty Re: I just crossed the 100 comments plateau! on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Sometimes technology doesn't work the way it is supposed to!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum