Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is it like being the DebtorBasher?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:26 pm

Hydekelso

Knight
Knight
I believe that comes with a lot of responsibility. Not to mention always being challenged by folks like NeverAgainAmazon or Ladylyrics etc.

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net

2 Re: What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:08 pm

Pizzathehut

Regular Joe
Regular Joe
The Basher earned six stars over her eight year tenure on my3cents. She faced many challengers besides neveragainamazon. Lidman tried to dethrone her but did not succeed. Venice09 secretly wanted to become the Queen of My3cents, but realized that no one would back her up.

View user profile

3 Re: What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:45 pm

I am still the DebtorBasher...still collecting money...and just started working 6 months ago with the company I'm with now. It's not a collection agency though...it's first party collections for a company and I love it so much! It is more customer service and not 'hard core' collections. It's a great company that give great services, and I have a great connection with great customers and I have a great manager and I have a great time 8 hours a day, with a great pay and a great schedule. As Tony Tiger would say...It's Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

View user profile

4 Re: What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:57 am

Hydekelso

Knight
Knight
DebtorBasher wrote:I am still the DebtorBasher...still collecting money...and just started working 6 months ago with the company I'm with now. It's not a collection agency though...it's first party collections for a company and I love it so much!  It is more customer service and not 'hard core' collections.  It's a great company that give great services, and I have a great connection with great customers and I have a great manager and I have a great time 8 hours a day, with a great pay and a great schedule.  As Tony Tiger would say...It's Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Spoken like a true DebbieBasher.

5 Re: What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:35 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I don' know. All that work stuff seems like it may be tiring. Us retired folks like our afternoon naps an' such...

View user profile

6 Re: What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:55 am

I think some of them take naps at work...Like George Costanza with a special space under their desk.

View user profile

7 Re: What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:51 am

riptt

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester
DebtorBasher wrote:I am still the DebtorBasher...still collecting money...and just started working 6 months ago with the company I'm with now. It's not a collection agency though...it's first party collections for a company and I love it so much! It is more customer service and not 'hard core' collections. It's a great company that give great services, and I have a great connection with great customers and I have a great manager and I have a great time 8 hours a day, with a great pay and a great schedule. As Tony Tiger would say...It's Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

You're still hard core, just getting a little soft around the edges.

Sent from Topic'it App

View user profile

8 Re: What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:59 pm

I've never been a hard core collector....but, I play one on TV.

View user profile

9 Re: What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:44 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
What channel?

View user profile

10 Re: What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:20 am

Hydekelso

Knight
Knight
AlainM3C wrote:What channel?  

Modern Marvel channel.

11 Re: What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:45 am

BTV (Basher TV) of course! With a capital B!

View user profile

12 Re: What is it like being the DebtorBasher? on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:51 pm

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
To be TV, or not to be, that is the question.
(apologies to Shakespeare)

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum