Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uber/Lyft on My3cents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Uber/Lyft on My3cents on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:14 am

Hydekelso

Knight
Knight
Has anyone recently viewed the latest reviews on my3cents? I just recently looked around there, and couldn't anything associated with UBER. I wonder if My3cents still had the public chat forum, that uber would be a big topic of discussion.

View user profile http://www.uberpeople.net

2 Re: Uber/Lyft on My3cents on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:16 am

Pizzathehut

Regular Joe
Regular Joe
I wonder if superbowl is secretly an uber driver. Or maybe Pirate or the Basher.

View user profile

3 Re: Uber/Lyft on My3cents on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:31 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
They've got some of those self driving Ubers around here. Kind of reminds me of a really cheap version of "Kit", the talking car in the old TV show "Knight Rider".

"Michael, wake up. I think I just accidently blew up a Yellow Cab with one of my missiles."

View user profile

4 Re: Uber/Lyft on My3cents on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:16 am

Pizzathehut wrote:I wonder if superbowl is secretly an uber driver. Or maybe Pirate or the Basher.

Pirate is still giving appliance advice and recommendations.  He recommended the ASOTV Air Fryer...and trusting him as much as I do (smart people trusts the Pirate!  pirat ), I bought one on Memorial Day Weekend and I've used it ever since...still haven't had to use my stove or oven...just my fryer.  No more greasy pots and pans to clean up or stove top splatter. I know Alain...you LIKE the greasy foods...

View user profile

5 Re: Uber/Lyft on My3cents on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:20 am

AlainM3C

Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I LOVE greasy food! Preferably with a load of Tabasco sauce!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum