Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basherville Update...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basherville Update... Empty Basherville Update... on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:38 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
As of today...The use of Sidewalk chalk is banned from Basherville!!

2Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
No worries! I use spray paint!

3Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:21 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
At least spray paint dries and won't get tracked all over the place.
As long as there are people using sidewalk chalk ... I will do the rain dance!

4Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Sun May 05, 2019 6:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Is a rain dance anything like that burlesque dance that Gypsy Rose Lee did years ago?

5Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Mon May 06, 2019 8:52 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
And what does the Sheriff of Basherville know about Burlesque Dancing?

6Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Mon May 06, 2019 1:41 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
DebtorBasher wrote:And what does the Sheriff of Basherville know about Burlesque Dancing?

His aunt probably knows more about that stuff.

http://www.uberpeople.net

7Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Mon May 06, 2019 9:42 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
No, No....the Sheriff of Basherville is Alain.

8Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Fri May 10, 2019 8:10 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
The other sheriff's aunt sounds like an interesting person. All my aunts are pretty boring, but after all, they're dead!

9Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Tue May 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Regular Joe
Regular Joe
DebtorBasher wrote:No, No....the Sheriff of Basherville is Alain.

Why can't I be a sheriff? I have all the credentials.

10Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Wed May 15, 2019 8:37 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Because you have pizza on your face.

11Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Thu May 23, 2019 7:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I'd count that as a plus!!

12Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:40 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
What are you doing in Monterey, California? Get outta there! Find the snow and the air!

13Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Usually I am on the peninsula playing with the ground squirrels and the otters. Otherwise I'm in the bay kayaking amongst the sharks.

14Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
My Sheriff surprised me the other night with a three way phone call with our beloved Pirate! pirat
The three of us had a good chatting about the Good Ol' Days of M3C.
So, if anyone had itchy ears that night...you can thank us!

15Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
How are they all doing?

16Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:05 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
They're doing good...of course, I'm keeping them walking the straight and narrow.

17Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:47 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
It's more fun to walk the crooked and wide!

18Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:46 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Yeah, I have to agree, that is fun.

19Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Just never walk a "crooked and wide" if a cop pulls you over!

20Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:41 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
Years back, when I got pulled over, I had to recite the alphabet backwards.

http://www.uberpeople.net

21Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:40 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Hydekelso wrote:Years back, when  I got pulled over,  I had to recite the alphabet backwards.

And if you mess up and they don't notice...to you arrest THEM for driving under the influence?

22Basherville Update... Empty Re: Basherville Update... on Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:22 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Our cops ask people to recite numbers. 5, 10, 20, 50...when you hit the right number, they let you go...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum