Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Chat Box Is Up And Running!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:30 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Good news! The chat box is once again up and running.
I didn't know why we couldn't post in it for quite sometime now.
I finally looked into it this morning and found it was locked. I don't
know how it got locked...but, I've unlocked it and it is available for
chats again!

2The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty Re: The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It's still locked for me...

3The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty Re: The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:24 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Maybe Stripes is sitting on your key...lift his tale and check.

4The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty Re: The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I tried that. Boy, does he need a bath! (and now I do, too....)

5The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty Re: The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:05 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Did you find the key there, or did you just find a keyhole?

6The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty Re: The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:14 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The key was under the mat where I'd left it. All that work fer nuthin', darn it.

7The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty Re: The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:24 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Maybe Justice has the magic key for it.

8The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty Re: The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

For the best magic key (at least when it comes to doors), I find a standard lock pick works well!

9The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty Re: The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:58 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I have my Dad's set of lock picks...it's a standard staple in an Italian household. I went on YouTube and learned how to use them...and I am now an official lock picker...unlike Ejack being the official nose picker.

10The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty Re: The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Lock picks are handy! I made my first one from a coat hanger. It worked great on Master Locks!

11The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty Re: The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:35 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Do they even sell Bobby Pins anymore? That's what they've always used in the old movies.

12The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Empty Re: The Chat Box Is Up And Running! Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:30 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I don't know if bobby pins are still around. I tried using one once, but it kept bending and wouldn't work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]