Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 38]

176Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty .... on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:26 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
that too

http://www.uberpeople.net

177Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:09 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Winter storms. I'm hoping you stay dry, Hydekelso!

178Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
The kid that runs his noisy mini bike down the alley at 7 AM on weekends.

179Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Crickets that don't have the decency to eat dead centipedes outside.

180Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:36 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Looking out my window, admiring and staring at the big full moon...then realizing it's Alain sleeping in the treehouse with his butt sticking out from under the blankets!!! affraid

The fact that there was only one crater, should have told me something! LOL!!!
Good thing I wasn't looking for the Little Dipper!!!

181Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
It was a Big Dipper when I was younger!

182Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
My rant for the week: Real Estate Investment Trusts. REITs are a roach hotel. You can get in, but you can't get out. It takes a year to auction the damn things off and the return is invariably far less than what you invested.

183Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:12 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
The hookers trying to pick up "dates' just outside the free clinic near the hospital parking lot. #1-You're just leaving the clinic. Don't you think customers might notice that? #2-I don't care much about you plying your trade, but quit blocking the sidewalk and standing in the street. Also, stop using that stinking cheap perfume. Even the undercover police are starting to gag on the stuff!

184Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty .... on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
clearing out beverage containers in someone else's car to make leg room.

185Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
That's even worse, Hydekelso, on hot summer days!

186Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Proctology exams. And after the MD sticks a finger up your tush, he puts a hand into your wallet!

187Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:34 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Dr. Oz. Or, as I like to call him, Dr. Spaz. Arsenic in this and that. Franken Wheat. Although, I have to admit, he's making big bucks from the suckers that buy into his act.

188Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:59 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Waking up in the morning to find detectives in your apartment's hallway, taking pictures of blood found all over the walls from the third floor down the stairs and out to the bloody hand print found on a car in our parking lot...LAST WEEK and I still don't know what happened!!!

189Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Now that would be scary! You could always ask Huck about home/self protection ideas?

190Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:10 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
WHAT THE....! REINDEER STOMPING ON MY ROOF? HO, effing, HO what??... oh, it's just Santa. cancel this rant. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

191Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:58 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
My rant of the day: A very annoying cemetery plot sales lady who is incessantly calling (and leaving messages) to sell us a couple of plots after being told (on the day a loved one was buried at said cemetery) that we aren't interested in buying. My final comment as of last night: I picked up the phone (seeing that it was again the young lady who won't take no for an answer) and loudly passed gas into the handset. After my wife was through laughing, she insisted I wipe down the handset. I do hope that the young lady got the message.

192Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:14 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
*When people make up their own words....AND IT CATCHES ON!!!
Like...'Repurposing' instead of 'restoring' or 'recycling'

*Taking a perfectly good word and adding a 'M' or 'Man' at the beginning to make it man related. Like...Mantiques instead of just antiques for men. Mankini instead of bikini for men and about a dozen other words...I think I even heard Meggins instead of Leggins for men.

*The term, 'All day long'...as used way too many times on Storage Wars and Storage Hunters when they talk about the value of an item, 'five hundred bucks all day long'.

193Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty .... on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
excessive amount of thankyous from the automated scripts used when awaiting for a live person to assist you on the phone

194Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:41 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
How about the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too looooooong greeting on the phone? They answer the phone and tell you all the specials they have before you even get to say hello.

195Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I was thinking of some peeves, but you folks have them covered for today! And good ones, too!

196Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:20 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
People.

197Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:22 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Buying Coca~Cola, freezing the 2L bottle, waiting and waiting for it to get cold...then pouring myself a big glass of Coke slush...only to find it tastes like an old plastic bottle! I've been noticing this more and more lately...yesterday I bought TWO 2L bottles and they both have that funny tastes. Guess I'll start buying the cans...Man-O-Man, I sure miss GLASS Coke bottles!!!

198Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I'd like to see the glass ones again, too. Heck, I'd even recycle them.

199Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:54 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
I never minded filling up my push cart with 6 cartons of returnable Coke bottles...and bringing two cartons back home with me.

200Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 8 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:09 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
We used to do something similar with returnable beer cans when I was in school!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum