Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 38]

201Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
It's cold. Too damn cold. I'm getting too old for this shXX. I saw the blue bird of happiness on my window sill. He was a Cardinal before he froze to death. I tried to jump my neighbor's car. It didn't work and now my battery is dead, too. The AAA guy showed up, started jumping cars at the start of the block. At the end of the block he went back to the start and did all the cars again. Now his battery is dead and we're all waiting for help. The people across the street have a new lawn statue. It used to be their dog. I think they left it out too long. It's so cold that warm beer taste really good. My pal down the street has a dachshound. It peed and he had to chisel the frozen stream to get the dog back inside. If it gets to 32 in the next few days, I'm going out and sunbathe!

202Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:25 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Awww, just kick off your shoes and take a little walk!!!

203Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Nope. My bones is jus' too creaky for that! I'm gonna leave that walkin' in the snow to you younger folk! You go on ahead whilst I watch with a cup of hot buttered rum!

204Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:41 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Did your 'get up and go', get up and went?

205Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
A lot of my get has gone, but I still gets what's important!

206Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I just saw some new AKC breeds. I'm gonna get a Norwegian Lundehund! That'll take care of the Puffin problem we have around here!

207Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Dr. Drew. I can't stand any of these carnival-barker TV MD's. I wouldn't trust them to change my cat's litter box. I got to give them credit, though. They're making tons of dough off of the spectacle of 'treating' blubbering 'patients' while the audience soaks up the show!

208Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:09 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
While I'm at it, I'm also ticked at Paul Revere. If it hadn't been for Longfellow's poem, this guy would have only been a minor footnote in history. He was only one of many people that warned of the British moving out of Boston. When it came to military matters, he stunk. His only battle was in 1779 at Majabigwaduce, Mass. (Fort George-the area is now known as Castine, Maine) where American General Artemus Ward's description of him was, "unsoldierlike behaviour tending to cowardice." [this stuff is, by all accounts, true-history facts vs. fiction] Boy, do I have some weird rants today!

209Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:13 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Toilet paper that doesn't line up the 2 ply perforated sheets!!!

210Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Now that is a very realistic pet peeve! It gets to the bottom line, so to speak! No 'ifs', 'ands' or 'butts' about it!

211Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:29 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Another TP annoyance: That puffy stuff that's supposed to be soft on your tush. It not only braeks apart, but it also has the tendency to jam up the commode. By darn, you still can't go wrong with some pages ripped out of a Sears catalouge!

212Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:05 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Yeah, I posted a complaint on M3C about that!

213Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty 'oops!' emails. on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:52 pm

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester
Rant ~ Boy are my cheeks red. All of them. Accidentally sent an 'intimate' email intended for someone else to a casual acquaintance. Not sure how I'm gonna 'splain that one.

214Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:09 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Was it sent to your boss? LOL!

215Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:19 pm

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester
No, thank goodness. I just sent a follow up email asking them to try and unsee it.

Could have been worse, could've sent it to my dad.

216Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
My usual tactic is to blame alcohol or an adverse reaction to prescription cold medicine. If that doesn't work, I claim chinese computer hackers put a virus in my system. Any chance we could get a look at this message?

217Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:45 am

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester
AlainM3C wrote:My usual tactic is to blame alcohol or an adverse reaction to prescription cold medicine. If that doesn't work, I claim chinese computer hackers put a virus in my system. Any chance we could get a look at this message?

There's a fat chance.

218Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
LOL! I'm guessing that means 'No!'

219Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
My rant for today: My pal and his wife, both of whom I've known for 40 years-otherwise I wouldn't put up with this stuff) calls at 2 AM to tell us about the party they're having, on a flippin' 40 foot catamaran, in freakin' St. Thomas. If I'm not there, I don't want to hear about it! Any more of this type of thing and I'm going to tell him what I did when I dated his sister back in college!! In detail!

220Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
You can still tell US the details.

*Popping popcorn*

221Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
We promise never to tell!

222Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:55 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Yeah...what's said on the Internet, STAYS on the Internet!!!

223Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:14 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Which is why I put all my personal information on the Internet!

224Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 am

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester
Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 AchUJGYH

225Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 Empty ... on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
ript wrote:Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 9 AchUJGYH
ouch!!