Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 38]

326Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue May 28, 2013 1:09 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

What the heck are you doing, Royal Caribbean? We've got a cruise lined up for Bermuda and you burn the butt of the ship? It darn well better be fixed soon, mateys, or we'll be mighty ticked!!

327Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue May 28, 2013 10:03 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:What the heck are you doing, Royal Caribbean? We've got a cruise lined up for Bermuda and you burn the butt of the ship? It darn well better be fixed soon, mateys, or we'll be mighty ticked!!

OH! OH! OH! *As Horshack would say*
Did you say you're going to Bermuda?
Can I go too? Please? Please? Pretty please with a cold can of beer on top?
No one EVER takes me ANYWHERE with them!!!

328Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed May 29, 2013 6:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Relax, DB! We aren't going until August. If I take you along, maybe you can shop with my wife in town while me and the boys do a tour of the bars in Hamilton and St. George!

329Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed May 29, 2013 2:38 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Whatever it takes, Sir!!!
*Dusting off my already packed luggage*

330Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed May 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Finished dusting the luggage off yet? I'm heading to Santa Cruz, CA and up the coast to San Francisco in 19 more days. Never been there. Getting excited. *tail wagging*

331Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu May 30, 2013 1:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yes they are all dusted off and they are nice an shiny! What time will you be picking me up, Justice???? Man-O-Man I just KNEW this was gonna by my year for traveling!!!

332Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu May 30, 2013 7:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I love Santa Cruz! I used to hang out at Aptos just down the road from there. Beautiful country there, Justice. DB, ya got a deal. You and the wife go shopping and me and the boys will go bar hopping. If our ship, Royal Carib's Grandeur of the Seas, gets it's burnt butt painted in time, that is!

333Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu May 30, 2013 2:11 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain, you DO realize I'll be using YOUR credit card when your wife and I go shopping...be sure you have some available credit for me! I promise, we'll buy you something pretty to wear!

334Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri May 31, 2013 6:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The credit card gets cleared every month, so there will be plenty left for you two! However, you'll only have the card that has the lower limit!

335Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri May 31, 2013 6:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Bank of Mozambique Visa. The "Doctor Livingston Gold Hippo Card". I never leave the village without it!

336Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri May 31, 2013 3:28 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

ONE card for the TWO of us? Uhhh...I don't think so, Mister!!!

337Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Uh-oh!!

338Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:28 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Wait....*checking early coffee for signs of intoxicants*
'Basherville Sheriff'???
This is like making Bo and Luke Duke heads of the CIA and FBI with Uncle Jesse as the Attorney General!
(wonder if we can get a fresh, new "Daisy Duke" to replace Nancy Pelosi?

339Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Wait....*checking early coffee for signs of intoxicants*
'Basherville Sheriff'???
This is like making Bo and Luke Duke heads of the CIA and FBI with Uncle Jesse as the Attorney General!
(wonder if we can get a fresh, new "Daisy Duke" to replace Nancy Pelosi?

340Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:18 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Can you say that one more time? I didn't here you the first two times.

You've been Sheriff for about two now and you didn't even KNOW you were Sheriff? You're gonna have to be more observant than that if you wanna make it in this town!!!

341Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The wheels of justice move slowly, Ma'am. And the wheels in my brain slower still...

342Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty hydekelso Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Gnat season.

http://www.uberpeople.net

343Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

And where there are gnats, there are also mosquitoes!

344Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:14 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Local weather people who overreact to small thunderstorms.  Your own radar showed that they'd died down to just heavy rain, yet you stood in front of that screen and made it sound like the apocylpse.  That's more exagerration than is necessary.

345Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty hydekelso Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Local weather people who overreact to small thunderstorms.  Your own radar showed that they'd died down to just heavy rain, yet you stood in front of that screen and made it sound like the apocylpse.  That's more exagerration than is necessary.

especially when they kept interrupting a major sporting event I was watching on tv last night

http://www.uberpeople.net

346Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:42 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

At first they said the warnings would expire at 7:15pm...then 8:15pm...then 9pm...then 10:15pm...this went on until 1am when they finally said the warning expired. They should have just said we had a tornado warning 'until further notice'.  What did we get? Thunder off in the distance and a few strikes of lightening ... and a little rain.  Then when something really does hit us...they wonder why no one took their warnings seriously.

347Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You're right.  They figure that the more people they can scare, the more that will watch their channel.

348Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:22 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Nuts. Another Tstorm. This is really getting monotonous!

349Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:19 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Nuts yourself! I was enjoying them!

350Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 14 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm guessing you got a whole lot of entertainment yesterday, then! It looked like the Cleveland area had some stuff going on both morning and afternoon. We only had stuff in the morning. The folks in the northern counties had some strong storms in the PM, though. Looks like the lawn mowing will have to wait until tomorrow!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum