Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 38]

476Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:02 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Pet Peeve: These stupid, idiotic people who now have a campaign going on to, 'Bring LeBron Back Home'. If they love him so much, they should take the Lebron Road to Miami and live there!

477Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
LeBron likes money. LeBron likes it where it's warm. LeBron likes it where all Miami thinks he's a god. He won't be going back to Cleveland. And Cleveland will be a much, much better place without him!

478Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:21 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
We are...but our local Fox channel won't shut up about him. Now, he has those Galaxy phone (or whatever) commercials. I'm tired of looking at his face.  All day today, we have to hear about him coming back for Thanksgiving, of course, I think they said they are playing the Cavs tonight anyway. I'm sure he will drag is sorry butt back here because it would mean more $$$$ for him on the jerseys and "Lebron" stuff that his brainless fans will buy all over again. That's exactly why he wanted to change his jersey number when he was here...so, he can make money on people buying his new jerseys...didn't happen...HAHAHAHAHA!!!

479Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:14 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Fox will never shut up about anything. If it's obnoxious, it's on Fox.

480Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
It's demolition derby time at the malls! I love watching vehicles of all shapes and sizes merrily skittering across parking lots with their drivers looking fierce and clutching their life support device, the cell phone!

481Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
That's when you need a dash cam!

482Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:28 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
A dash cam and an armoured vehicle!

483Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I was looking over the college bowls for this year. A bunch of 6-6 and 7-5 teams in bowls. A bowl game used to mean a team was half decent, but nowadays, just about anyone can get into a college "Toilet Bowl"!

484Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:30 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
And you will be watching every one of them!

485Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Actually, it turns out even I, fortified by alcohol consumption, can't tolerate watching a 'Toilet Bowl'!

486Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:37 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
Gone are the days of the respectable names such as the Rose Bowl, Cotton Bowl, Orange Bowl, etc...once they started introducing such shams as the GoDaddy Bowl, Little Caesar's Bowl, Chic-Fil-A bowl, etc...that's when I stopped watching. Too many non-deserving teams are playing for their slice of the pie and money action.

487Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:58 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Justice74 wrote:Gone are the days of the respectable names such as the Rose Bowl, Cotton Bowl, Orange Bowl, etc...once they started introducing such shams as the GoDaddy Bowl, Little Caesar's Bowl, Chic-Fil-A bowl, etc...that's when I stopped watching.  Too many non-deserving teams are playing for their slice of the pie and money action.  

Don't forget the 'Puppy Bowl' on Animal Planet. My niece watches that every year...check it out on YouTube.

488Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
You're right, Justice, it's all about the cash. As for the puppy bowl, it may be one of the only legitimate bowls left on the tube!

489Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:26 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
I expect to see Justice playing the Puppy Bowl this year.

490Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:26 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
I expect to see Justice playing the Puppy Bowl this year.

491Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
The Beagle would make an excellent referee!

492Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:13 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Yeah, he already has the black and white uniform on.

493Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
The floppy ears will command respect from those rascally puppies, too!

494Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:18 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I really wonder who came up with the idea of mating two legitimate dog breeds, giving the mutt a cute name (usually including the word "poo" or "doddle" in the name) and then selling it to suckers for a hefty few hundred bucks? Great marketing! There's a "Golden Doddle" next door that the neighbor paid around $400 for and it is nothing more than a large, curly coated barking machine with a skittish personality and very little brain power. Another neighbor down the street has a "Morkie Poo" which, after 2 years and at least one behaviour class, can't seem to get the idea that the outdoors is for going to the bathroom, not the living room/dining room/bedroom. I guess "Poo" is the operative word for that "breed"!

495Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:47 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Poo sells!

496Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
You're right. I'm getting my next dog (if I ever get around to it) at the pound. An all American mutt, just like me!

497Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty hydekelso on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Knight
Knight
Backseat drivers are always a lot of fun to deal with.

http://www.uberpeople.net

498Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:14 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I saw a Christmas ad for "Duck' tape. That might work!

499Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:20 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Pet Peeve...
Michael Bolton's Honda commercials. Will someone please tell that constipated guy that he can NOT sing and yelling only makes people mute him!

500Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 20 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
That's one we've learned to mute! About the only thing worse than the car ads are the ads for the pills that will cure all sorts of diseases, but always seem to have a bunch of side effects (like death) that they rattle off at top speed at the end of the commercial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum