Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 38]

51Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:56 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My hotdogs doesn't have to be blessed by the higher authority...they are blessed to be on the Basher's menu.

52Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:11 am

2B84

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

DebtorBasher wrote:My hotdogs doesn't have to be blessed by the higher authority...they are blessed to be on the Basher's menu.

I wish I was on the Basher's menu. Embarassed

53Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:42 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Havin' HN dogs tonight...too lazy to cook a regular meal.

54Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:59 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

2B84 wrote:
DebtorBasher wrote:My hotdogs doesn't have to be blessed by the higher authority...they are blessed to be on the Basher's menu.

I wish I was on the Basher's menu. Embarassed

There may be a Churro on the Basher's menu soon...is that close enough?

55Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:31 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Would any of that menu be considered Kosher?

56Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty .... Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

stepping in dogduty

http://www.uberpeople.net

57Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:16 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Wasps. They look disgusting and sting for no reason. I love nailing them with spray and watching the bas****s die writhing in pain.

58Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty .... Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

ticks

59Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:05 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

People that park their Porshe in 2 spaces because they think it'll keep it from getting scratched.

60Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:25 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

People obsessing over former members. To talk about old times once in awhile is one thing, but to CONTINUALLY yap about it...day after day after day? Really? What about taking a cue from a select few on here, and actually posting something current in the news that is worthwhile talking about?

61Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty .... Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

The Churro will make things right.

62Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Justice74 wrote:People obsessing over former members. To talk about old times once in awhile is one thing, but to CONTINUALLY yap about it...day after day after day? Really? What about taking a cue from a select few on here, and actually posting something current in the news that is worthwhile talking about?

debtorbashed yelled at me and insulted me when I said much of the same thing as this comment.

Where is it to complain about this posting?

Still more of the same ol same ol stuff from another site...sad. No wonder the other site is worthless now. I hope that doesn't happen over here, too.

63Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

To wish that this site doesn't become "worthless" too, then that implies you feel it currently holds value. Awwwwwwwww Embarassed

64Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty .... Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Having the churro as a member really makes a difference.

65Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty .... Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:39 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

ketchup on scrambled eggs

66Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:18 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The TSA gal that made me drop trou in Denver

67Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:43 pm

dark_shadow

dark_shadow
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Justice74 wrote:People obsessing over former members. To talk about old times once in awhile is one thing, but to CONTINUALLY yap about it...day after day after day? Really? What about taking a cue from a select few on here, and actually posting something current in the news that is worthwhile talking about?
I don't see why things should be any different on this site, since all of the users probably came from the same place. It is obvious that a cross section of users came, not just those of similar thinking. If you want this in spades, go visit the woman at whiners.cb.com, who apparently will be grousing about my3c and specific members long after it is gone.

Speaking of taking cues, prior to the change at my3c, someone suggested members post comments on reviews more frequently to display more support for the site. It's easy to suggest cues, it's harder to take them.

68Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Dark_Shadow> Apparently you have misinterpreted my comment. I absolutely was the member that suggested more folks post on the Review side of the My3cents site, instead of just hanging out in the Community Forum section talking about missing the same old tired names of yesteryear. That's one of the reasons that site slipped to the sad state of affairs that it did. And I have no qualms with talking about members from My3cents on here either, considering that nearly everyone on this site originated from M3C, and without them, this site probably wouldn't exist. I don't mind saying that I miss King_James, Ript, and a few others. But to sit and drown in your own diluted drivel, lamenting over and over and over, day after day after day, about the exact same members...it gets to be a little old. And My3cents got to the point, where more time was being spent in the Community Forum section than on the Review side. It was getting to the point where hardly anyone was commenting on the Review side at all. Again, I believe that to be one of the contributing factors to them disabling the Community side.

69Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:People that park their Porshe in 2 spaces because they think it'll keep it from getting scratched.

good one !

70Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:47 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

And if I ever get a Porshe, I know I won't do that! Of course, I haven't driven a stick in a few years so the poor thing probably wouldn't get out of the garage before I dropped the transmission!

71Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 pm

dark_shadow

dark_shadow
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Justice74 wrote:Dark_Shadow> Apparently you have misinterpreted my comment. [long snip] And My3cents got to the point, where more time was being spent in the Community Forum section than on the Review side. It was getting to the point where hardly anyone was commenting on the Review side at all. Again, I believe that to be one of the contributing factors to them disabling the Community side.
Apparently you have misinterpreted my comment. I agree few were commenting on the complaint side. It's strange that those who suggested more comments appear on the complaint side didn't contribute more than a suggestion. Shocked

72Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty .... Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:21 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:And if I ever get a Porshe, I know I won't do that! Of course, I haven't driven a stick in a few years so the poor thing probably wouldn't get out of the garage before I dropped the transmission!

I never drove a stick before. I wonder if it would have been a lot more difficult then an automatic.

73Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty .... Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Lillith????

74Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I learned late. A friend of mine (police) needed to go up to DC to get his car. All I had was a Fiesta with a standard. He said, "No problem. I'll teach you." By the time we got back to Fredericksburg, I knew how to drive a shift and he'd learned a whole bunch of new prayers. Seriously, though, it's not too hard once you get the hang of it.

75Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 3 Empty no subject Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Fewer and fewer members are commenting on m3c complaints side because the Admin have been putting their foot down more and more against the 'It's the OP's fault " treatment. Alot of the parady reviews you've seen in the past be that "Eileen.. or Snookles or MjHolly etc" were a good source of entertainment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum