Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 38]

501Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:56 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I agree. Those pill commercials at to be laughed at. The same for those attorney commercials, 'If you or a loved one died using this product'...uh...I don't think the person who died will be contacting the law office!

502Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:57 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ya never know. I hear there's a new reality show coming out called 'Ghost Attorneys'. Even dead people like to get money out of lawsuits!

503Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:46 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

For some strange reason, I believe you!  affraid

504Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:45 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Spook, Specter and Ghoul, Ghost Attorneys at Law, "No fee unless we collect money for your spirit. First seance free!"

505Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Rant for the day....December...I said DECEMBER in OHIO and it was 57 degrees when I went to bed lastnight! Come on Mother Nature! You can do better than THAT! HIT US WITH YOUR BEST SHOT! IT'S DECEMBER!!!

Geesh! It's pretty bad when The Basher has to tell Mother Nature how to do her job!

506Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:33 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I got to agree with ya. Sixty some odd degrees, just after we put the winter quilt on the bed and now I'm thinking maybe I should turn the AC back on. The kids who get sleds for this Christmas are going to be ticked!

507Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No rants or peeves today. May Santa Claus bring presents and good cheer to all! Merry Christmas!

508Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ah, cold weather, ice on the road and a Bozo in a 4 wheel drive cutting across a parking lot like he can't possibly slide. Oops, he did (putting a nice dent in his truck and a light pole) and there just happened to be a cop watching the whole thing. The young, macho driver was okay, but I'll bet the damage is going to cost him! I love seeing things like this!

509Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:02 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You need a dash cam so we can enjoy the entertainment too!!!

510Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:39 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You're right! It would have also made for an excellent 'YouTube'!

511Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

There's just nothing more fun than meeting a SUV driven by a gal with her cell phone plastered to her ear driving the wrong way on a one way alley. I guess you might miss the sign that says 'Wrong Way' and the arrow painted in the opposite direction you're traveling if you're yakking on an 'important' call. Of course, if the driver going the right way is in an older model car and doesn't feel like going in reverse, the wrong way like your doing, he's liable to lean on his horn and make you back up out of the alley!

512Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:49 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:There's just nothing more fun than meeting a SUV driven by a gal with her cell phone plastered to her ear driving the wrong way on a one way alley.  I guess you might miss the sign that says 'Wrong Way' and the arrow painted in the opposite direction you're traveling if you're yakking on an 'important' call.  Of course, if the driver going the right way is in an older model car and doesn't feel like going in reverse, the wrong way like your doing, he's liable to lean on his horn and make you back up out of the alley!

Yeah! That will teach you to dress in drag while driving and talking on your phone!!!

513Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:50 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:There's just nothing more fun than meeting a SUV driven by a gal with her cell phone plastered to her ear driving the wrong way on a one way alley.  I guess you might miss the sign that says 'Wrong Way' and the arrow painted in the opposite direction you're traveling if you're yakking on an 'important' call.  Of course, if the driver going the right way is in an older model car and doesn't feel like going in reverse, the wrong way like your doing, he's liable to lean on his horn and make you back up out of the alley!

Yeah! That will teach you to dress in drag while driving and talking on your phone!!!

514Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LOL!
Actually, yesterday we had a really surprising and nice experience. We went down to AAA to get my wife's license renewed. The place opens at 10 and we got there about 10:30. We go to the desk with all the required forms, the lady looks and stamps some stuff and then gives us a number and tells us to take a seat until it's called. We start walking towards the photo/licensing area, I take my wife's coat and before we sit down, her number is called. 3 minutes later she comes back with her new license. Total time spent at license place: Less than 12 minutes. Since we had plenty of spare time, I went to subway to buy her lunch. We walk in, look at the menu, order our subs and the gal says that it's kind of quiet, so she puts extra everything on them-no extra charge. We skip on out of there and are home by 11:45. I figure things are going so well that as soon as I finish hogging down lunch, the cat and I go take a nap for the rest of the afternoon while my wife plays on the computer!

515Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:10 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That's when you should have bought a Lottery ticket!

516Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:07 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I did buy some lottery tickets! A megamillions w/megaplier, powerball w/power play, match 6 and a cash five.

We got a free ticket on a scratch last week. That's about as good as we ever get!

517Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It's cold out. I don't care if I am a sissy. When it's -2, that's just too damn cold. Unless you live in the frozen tundra of Canada. They drink fermented maple syrup so they think cold is quite delightful. Which is why many of them die in lonely snow drifts every year.

518Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:22 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm going to have to fine you $100 for your language in Basherville. NO SWEARING. The fine for 'that' word is $50, but being you're the Sheriff and you have to set a good example to the Bashervillians...the fine will be doubled to $100.

519Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:11 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Swearing? Where? I'll bet Lake Eire is almost frozen over. Time for the ice fisher folk to get out there and get blown off shore again!

520Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:33 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hey...Swamp People will be back on in February!

521Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Pet Peeve: Having to scroll to the very last page, and to the bottom, in order to find the most recent post. Seems kinda backwards if you ask me? Other than that...what's up folks! Bracing yourselves for another Arctic chill?

522Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:41 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm ready for it...and Mr. Justice...DON'T be leaving yellow snow patches all over Basherville!

523Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:43 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Justice74 wrote:Pet Peeve:  Having to scroll to the very last page, and to the bottom, in order to find the most recent post.  Seems kinda backwards if you ask me?  Other than that...what's up folks!  Bracing yourselves for another Arctic chill?  

I hope you're not scrolling through every page from page 1 !!!

Just click on the last page number, then scroll that page only.

For example, next to the title of this topic it says, :
[Go to page: 1 ... 33, 34, 35 ]  
So, just click on the number 35.

524Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:09 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hi there, Justice! Are you getting any of this frosty weather in New Mexico?

525Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 21 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I was going to carp about snow and ice and then i looked on the news and saw California with a drought and fires. Snow and cold doesn't look so bad anymore!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum