Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 38]

551Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:22 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
I woke up to snow that was knee deep around my car. But, it wasn't cold outside, it was pretty pleasant while cleaning off the car. I reached outside my bathroom window and gathered some snow off the window sill and made a snowball. I put it in my freezer to save for when it's 90 stupid degrees.

552Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
It's a pretty nice day here, too. There's some rain (not freezing, mixed, etc.-just plain old rain for a change!) I don't mind the coolness at all. When it gets to be 90 out, I'll be thinking of winter. Maybe without so much snow & stuff, though. If it's a little overcast today, I don't care. I've got a dentist appointment this morning, so after that, I doubt I'll be doing a whole lot for the rest of the day!

553Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:52 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
It's almost 11am and 46 degrees and sunny  affraid NOOOOOOO!!!!

554Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:37 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
My rant today: Everytime I try to stop in here, the phone rings!

555Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:40 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Now that the snow is gone, the potholes are appearing. We've got roads that look like an errant B-52 took a bombing run at them! And as Spring comes, they're only going to spread and get bigger. Time to invest in a hovercraft!

556Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:10 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
That's the way it is here too. I dodge one pothole, only to hit another. Mad Mad 

557Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I think everywhere has the problem after this winter (which isn't quite done yet!) And a lot of cities and towns have less money to fix 'em since most of their taxpayers are broke! It's so bad that the politicians are having to install extra strength shock absorbers on their limosines! I heard one poor lobbyist down in D.C. hit one and actually spilled his 30 year old Scotch on his Armani suit the other day!

558Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I'm getting to be a touch anti-charity. Every time we give to somebody they sell our address and we also get more obnoxious phone calls (guess they somehow get a ph# off the check or something) with recordings similar to the garbage the politicians use.

559Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:26 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
I never give over the phone. If I donate, it's in person...cash...no questions answered!

560Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:26 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Hmmmm....then could I stop by and borrow a few...naw, that isn't going to work, is it...?

561Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:08 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
You can hang a tin cup on the outside of my window....I'll drop in any change I get for you.

562Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
If it's enough for a 12-pack, I'll share the beer with you!

563Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:53 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Root Beer? Birch Beer? I'm in!

564Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Root beer for you, Railbender scottish ale for me!

565Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:13 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
No rants today! The pot hole fillers are out and the snow is finally melting! There are even birds at the feeder. Which is REALLY entertaining for the neighbor's cat!

566Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:13 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Today's rant...it's sunny outside, the snow is melting... Sad 

567Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:36 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Don't worry! The way this winter is going, by the weekend we'll have snow and negative zero temperatures again!

568Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:54 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
And now, we have to change our clocks tonight...for SPRING!  Rolling Eyes 

569Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:37 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Spring's not so bad, DB. The birdies are singing, it's not too hot yet and the grass is beginning to grow...wait a second...if it's growing, it needs cutting...whoa! Winter, don't leave us yet!!

570Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:31 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
And I heard two thunderboomers this morning! I LOVE Thunderboomers!

571Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:12 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Send them our way. I love them, too!

572Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:35 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
Those were the only two we had. I guess I can send you one of them.

573Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
I've got a feeling that when Spring does actually arrive, it's going to be an active one. The weather has been crazy lately!

574Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:06 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin
It got up to 56 degrees here yesterday, and expecting about 3 inches of snow tomorrow. I wish it was like this all year around. Forget that 80+ degree crap.

575Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 23 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Looks like you'll get the snow, but I think we're south of the freeze line so it'll probably be rain in our area. Cooler, though, and that'll be nice!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum