Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 38]

876Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:56 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

50 bucks and a night in the Can. When will he ever learn?

877Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:30 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

If he wants to be the Basherville's mascot...he's gonna have to make some changes.

878Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:20 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I sent Stripes to Mass today. Suudenly, he had the whole place to himself except for the priest hiding in the confession booth. So he went to confess. It took all morning. The church rectory just called. The priest will be okay, but things may not smell the same for a while. Stripes has been absolved of all sins, but the priest suggested he check out the Hindu folks since they seem to have a special affection for all manner of animals!

879Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:17 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Tell Stripes, I'm very proud of him!  We should have a surprise party in his honor. Uhh...do you think having everyone jump out at him and yell 'SURPRISE!!!"  affraid   is a good idea?

880Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:51 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No problem! As long as you're wearing a "Biohazard" suit!

881Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:53 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Stripes is helping the local police, too! He's very good at getting confessions!

882Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:36 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Stripes is helping the local police, too!  He's very good at getting confessions!

support your local cops.. bribe them!

http://www.uberpeople.net

883Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:11 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No need for a bribe. I know a few of them and make sure they are always at our parties (free brats and brews included!)

884Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:13 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

If you can't beat them, have them join you!

885Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

They always have some really funny stories to tell!

886Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:12 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Alternative facts do not exist. They never happened.

887Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I wanted to rant about something here, but someone on Twit or Faceshnook always beats me to it!

888Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I love Melissa's version of Sean Spicer. Its hysterical.

https://youtu.be/1Dvo6EHEJQE

889Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:45 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hilarious!!

890Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

The actress Christine (?) (the one who played Leonard's mom on Big bang theory) is going to play Betsy DeVos (Capital V). on SNL. That should be interesting.

891Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:00 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That should be fun! With the current crazy stuff in D.C., SNL will have a lot of material to draw from!

892Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Give a man a fish, he has a meal for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he may curse his luck forever.

The meek shall inherit the Earth but they won't be the favorites in the Superbowl.

Politics and alcohol taken to excess bring on similar mental derangement but at least bottles of alcohol come with a warning label.

WHEN MEN ARE MEN, WOMEN USUALLY KNOW BETTER.
Quotes from Reg Henry of Carmel, California

893Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

KellyAnne could play herself on SNL!

894Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

KellyAnne and Steve Bannon would be fun guest hosts for SNL!

895Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:16 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Yes they would. I heard that Rosie O'Donnell might play Bannon. I love the grim reaper version of him though.

896Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Rosie would have fun with that! Bannon likes dark places.

897Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat May 27, 2017 7:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Useless Factoid:
On this day in 927, Simeon I of Bulgaria died. Bulgarians attended his funeral and then spent the next year drinking really cheap wine.

898Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed May 31, 2017 12:51 am

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

I wish they would suspend Trump's twitter account.

899Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

But then how would we know what the latest executive orders are?

900Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 36 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:04 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:But then how would we know what the latest executive orders are?

Breibart or foxnews.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum