Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Churromania

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Churromania on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
A thread dedicated to the churro.

View user profile

2 Re: Churromania on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Churro owes me money!

View user profile

3 Re: Churromania on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Justice74

avatar
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
Churromania? Is that some sort of wrestling pay-per-view event?

View user profile

4 .... on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
Justice74 wrote:Churromania? Is that some sort of wrestling pay-per-view event?

Hosted by Hulk Hogan

View user profile

5 Re: Churromania on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:13 am

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Guest narration by Robin Leach of 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'!

View user profile

6 Dedicated to Churro?! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:41 am

Huckleberry

avatar
Basherville Jester
Oh, brother.

View user profile

7 Re: Churromania on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:05 pm

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Huck? Maybe some Pepto will make you feel better?

View user profile

8 .... on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
oh sister

View user profile

9 Re: Churromania on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:00 am

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Justice, I just looked and it is on pay-per-view. There's also a 'Churro' that is listed as a legal consultant to Lizard Lick Towing, but I don't know if they're related...

View user profile

10 .... on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
every site has its own churro

View user profile

11 Re: Churromania on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:30 am

2B84


Basherville Jester
One of my liberal pansy FB friends posted,
"I don't agree with President Vader's policies, but I still think we should support our storm troopers"

What a stupid thing to say. Dumb meet dumber. Everybody with half a brain knows that Darth Vader isn't a politican or political leader or a cog in any political machine. THE MAN HAS has no political agenda. He's a dark lord of the sith for pete's sake. He obeys his master's orders without thought, reflection or pause. If Emperor Palpatine told him to eat at Arby's well he'd eat at Arby's. How could any sane person ever confuse such a mindless drone with a president?

Liberals, can't shoot them or they'll take your guns away.

View user profile

12 Re: Churromania on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:28 am

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
They'll take my guns away for shooting Liberals? Well, who's dumb idea was that?? Nuts, now I have to hide my guns...

View user profile

13 Re: Churromania on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:39 am

Justice74

avatar
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville
Hydekelso wrote:every site has its own churro

Deep down...I think there's a little bit of Churro in all of us.

View user profile

14 .... on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:53 am

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
Justice74 wrote:
Hydekelso wrote:every site has its own churro

Deep down...I think there's a little bit of Churro in all of us.

I've certainly had my "churro" moments. When I pick Walmart over Target.

View user profile

15 Re: Churromania on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:30 am

2B84


Basherville Jester
If the whole world is broke and in debt can somebody please tell me where did all the money go?

Can sombody please tell why the heck McDonald's is the official restaurant of the olympics.

Speaking of the olympics if crying was an olympic sport then those poor little russian gymnastic girls would be DOMINATING.

Speaking of domination your department of homeland security just ordered 450 million .40 caliber bullets for use here in the United States. They are all 'hollow points' which by design maximize damage to the human body. A body like yours or that of your child or grand child.

Speaking of crazy today is the start of the new school year here in the OK of C and perhaps the hottest day every recorded in the sooner state's capital city. Fifty kids on a bus without air conditioning. That stinks, I'm guessing.

I'm 2B84 and you're not.


View user profile

16 .... on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 am

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
2B84 wrote:If the whole world is broke and in debt can somebody please tell me where did all the money go?

Can sombody please tell why the heck McDonald's is the official restaurant of the olympics.

Speaking of the olympics if crying was an olympic sport then those poor little russian gymnastic girls would be DOMINATING.

Speaking of domination your department of homeland security just ordered 450 million .40 caliber bullets for use here in the United States. They are all 'hollow points' which by design maximize damage to the human body. A body like yours or that of your child or grand child.

Speaking of crazy today is the start of the new school year here in the OK of C and perhaps the hottest day every recorded in the sooner state's capital city. Fifty kids on a bus without air conditioning. That stinks, I'm guessing.

I'm 2B84 and you're not.


The chinese have it all in a swiss bank account.

View user profile

17 Re: Churromania on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:43 am

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
At least the Swiss will keep it safe.

View user profile

18 Obviously...... on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:45 am

Huckleberry

avatar
Basherville Jester
We need a Churro like a fish needs a bicycle.

View user profile

19 .... on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Hydekelso

avatar
Knight
Knight
I could picture the fish floating on cycles and chanting "Churro! Churro! churro....

View user profile

20 Re: Churromania on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Guest


Guest
Huckleberry wrote:We need a Churro like a fish needs a bicycle.

Amen!

21 Re: Churromania on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:37 am

AlainM3C

avatar
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff
Getting hungry. And there is a Mexican place nearby that actually has Churros..

View user profile

22 Re: Churromania on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:58 am

2B84


Basherville Jester
AlainM3C wrote:Getting hungry. And there is a Mexican place nearby that actually has Churros..

A churro a day keeps the lunatics away.

View user profile

23 Re: Churromania on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:00 am

2B84


Basherville Jester
A BFF wrote:
Huckleberry wrote:We need a Churro like a fish needs a bicycle.

Amen!

You're the reason big pharma made xanax. That's right, I said it. What of it?

View user profile

24 no subject on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 am

Pizzathehut


Regular Joe
Regular Joe
there, there,

View user profile

25 Re: Churromania on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:02 am

Guest


Guest
Pizzathehut wrote:there, there,
Amen!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum