Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite TV Show characters

+5
AlainM3C
Pizzathehut
ript
2B84
onlooker
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Little Joe from Bonanza!

152Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:14 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Of course, all of those shows were waaaaaay before BasherBirth! Everything I know about those old shows, I learned from AntennaTV and whatever Oldtimers' TV is available.

153Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:01 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:Of course, all of those shows were waaaaaay before BasherBirth!  Everything I know about those old shows, I learned from AntennaTV and whatever Oldtimers' TV is available.

does that include little house on the prairie?

http://www.uberpeople.net

154Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:44 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Of course it does!

155Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Bonanza: I liked Hop-Sing. He must have been a great cook. Look how big Hoss was!
Little House on the Prairie: I think there was a wolf on there. I kept hoping it would tear apart and eat the rest of the characters.

156Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Stewie on Family Guy is fun for his sarcasm. Brian the Dog is a good one, too.

157Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Buck the dog from "Married With Children".

158Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:32 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Buck, without a doubt, was the sanest member of that somewhat dysfunctional family! Had they listened to him, they all could have moved to Glencoe ( a fairly well-to-do suburb of Chicago) and Al could have been bribing politicians instead of selling shoes. However, that would have ruined the show and it would have been cancelled. And I wouldn't have been able to fantasize about Kelly anymore.....

not that i was, of course...not much, anyway....nevermind....

159Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:07 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

If we are talking about favorite TV dogs...Dreyfus has my vote!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

160Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:29 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'd forgotten about Dreyfuss!  A stuffed kitten and Kristy McNichol making mad cat noises scared the hiccups out of him?  That's funny!

Last edited by AlainM3C on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't speell good!)

161Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:23 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Little did they know, Kristy didn't need the stuffed kitty...it was most likely her that scared him! LOL! affraid

162Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:59 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

What ever happened to Kristy McNichol, anyway?

163Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:20 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:What ever happened to Kristy McNichol, anyway?

she'll probably show up on one of those 'where are they now' on good morning Basherville America

http://www.uberpeople.net

164Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:43 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

If we haven't heard about them dying or getting arrested, it's a good bet that they got out of Gollywood before the place messed them up!

165Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:47 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I just checked it out. I found a write-up on her from 2012...she came out of the closet...I don't remember that...but it also states:

Done with acting, McNichol spends her time focusing on tennis, yoga, travel and raising her beloved miniature dachshunds. "She is very happy and healthy," says Ballard. "And she enjoys living a very private life."

I remember some time ago, I've read that she was having a lot of problems, I think with Agoraphobia, and it was interfering with her acting on Empty Nest. There was a time she absent from the show for awhile because of her nerves. So, giving up that acting lifestyle may have been a good choice to make...but, she really was a good actress and I've always enjoyed watching her.

166Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Smart of her to get out of the Gollywood rat race! She will be much happier for it!

167Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:21 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Clint Walker in "Cheyenne" (TV 1955-62) & also "The Dirty Dozen" (movie as 'Posey').

168Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I watched an old "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" yesterday morning. Then I went through the grocery store later humming the tune they start the show with. Some older guy heard me as I was looking at some ground round..."Da dum deddle da dum da dum ..." He put down the meat he was going to get and left!

169Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:18 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You should try that when you're waiting in a long line and clear them all out of your way!

170Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:54 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Wearing a surgical mask and coughing works well, too! Or talking to a friend and saying, "He was so young. Who would have guessed it was that contagious?" (I actually had a friend do that with me in an elevator when I was younger. I played along and it's was funny to see how people scrambled to get off the thing when the doors opened!)

171Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:46 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LOL...yeah, I can see where that would work.

172Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:26 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Probably get arrested if you do that sort of thing nowadays!

173Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:08 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm adding "Dr. Phil" to my list. Where the heck do you find so many people willing to be humiliated on public TV and tell everyone that you're completely dysfunctional? (except maybe Faceshnook and Twit?)

174Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:16 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

They are probably the Springer rejects that couldn't make the cut.

175Favorite TV Show characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite TV Show characters Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:24 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Cripes, when you can't make the Springer show, nobody can cure your problems!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum