Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Empty Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:36 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Empty Re: Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:37 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Cat-Friends are EVIL!!!

3Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Empty Re: Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:56 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

LOL! I'd have a snappy reply to this, but I'm busy coughing up a hairball and licking my pec...whatever...

4Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Empty Re: Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:19 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I KNEW this would bring a smile to your face!!!

5Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Empty Re: Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:36 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It did! And 'Stripes' is smiling, too!

6Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Empty Re: Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:04 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Tell Stripes, I have a special video for him! HeHeHeHe...let's just see if he's still smiling after watching this one!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Empty Re: Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:42 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

AAAAHHHHHH!!!! No, PLEASE, not the nuts! Oh, God, Why Did I Watch This!

8Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Empty Re: Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:32 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LOL....I said it was for Stripes...unless of course, Stripes is a female...in that case I have a different video for Stripes to watch!!!

9Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Empty Re: Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:37 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain, would you like some cranberries with your lunch tomorrow?

10Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Empty Re: Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:37 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

NOOOOOOO!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum