Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Good On TV Tonight???

+2
AlainM3C
DebtorBasher
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I didn't like the preview. I thought it was just another attempt at an old idea. But, then I did see a few minutes of it before it ended and it looks like it might be a little better than I thought. The part I seen/saw was when the guy had the other guy drag him around by his let. I don't know, It's a lot like another show I used to watch. The other show had a guy approach people on the street and offer them a chance to win money...stuck a mic in their ear and would tell them all crazy things to do to win the money...then there was Betty White's Off Their Rocker...watched that once and that was enough for me. I'll catch Howie's show and watch it to see how it is.

127What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We can get that on TBS. Wednesday is what the listing says. Looks like it might have some ideas I could use on my friends, maybe. I'll give it a look!

128What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:44 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:We can get that on TBS.  Wednesday is what the listing says.  Looks like it might have some ideas I could use on my friends, maybe.  I'll give it a look!

Friends? You have friends? How much are you paying them? Laughing 

129What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Of course I have friends! Some of them are real and some, like Bob the talking unicorn, may simply exist in another dimension!

130What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:18 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ok, they repeated Deal With It earlier today, so I watched it. It was ok, I'll probably watch it again but I wouldn't miss it if they took it off the air.

131What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I watched some of the shows online. Kind of fun, but not the sort of thing I'd ever risk doing on my own! Kissing a guy friend on the lips would more than likely get me a punch in the nose. Then again, I used to kiss the dog, so I guess there's not much difference...

132What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:32 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Razz

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Think twice, type once is better than think once, type twice.)

133What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:05 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

What about those of us that type and don't think at all?

134What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:36 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Those are the people that end up on reality shows.

135What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:58 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Honey Boo-Boo and the Kardashians have learned how to type?
Call the Pope! It's a miracle!

136What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:35 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Watched a repeat of a 'North America' (an episode we'd missed on the first go around) wildlife show narrated by Tom Selleck. Excellent photography!!

137What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty hydekelso Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Still love watching the old Columbo shows.

http://www.uberpeople.net

138What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Did you ever notice when you watch the old shows on MeTv...you don't have all of those commercial breaks like you do with the shows now? And, when they DO go into a commercial break, they don't have to show you 'what's coming up' and when they return to the show they don't have to do a rewind and show you everything that happened before the commercial break.

139What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Columbo is a fun show, but he needs to wash that coat now and again!
You're right about MeTV, DB. I never noticed that before!
They actually had Bonanza down in Bermuda. I'm not sure what the station was, but the ship had it on their TV. I sort of missed the tube a little bit while we were in a dead zone from about the continental shelf to just off the island. Not too much, though. A a nice whirlpool + a couple of Mai Tais, Pina Coladas and tropical something-or-others and the real world becomes a pleasant blur!

140What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:19 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

That still doesn't sound like a business trip to me!!!

141What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:33 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It was actually a reunion with about 8 old friends from the D.C. area. We hadn't seen each other for around 6 years. Our next reunion will be at one of their houses in Casablanca, Morocco.

142What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

And you didn't take me!!! I could have had some interesting conversations with your ol' schoolmates!

143What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:12 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We are all reformed now! The latest anyone stayed up was midnight. Our days of partying until 4 AM are long gone!

144What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:59 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Sunday night has to be the worst for TV programs. Even the repeats are lame!

145What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:48 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Fridays and Saturdays aren't what they used to be either! Tuesdays and Thursdays are good for me.

146What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:49 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Most of the week days are okay. If not, we have plenty of old Clint Eastwood and John Wayne movies available!

147What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Basher's Thursday Night Lineup! Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:11 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Big Bang Theory (New episode)
The Millers
Project Runway
Northwood Law
Meltdown (Guys finding silver and gold in odd places to meltdown)
Big Bad Wood (This is good...tree cutters, but not like Ax Men, which I never watch).
Mega Shredders (Huge shredders used for big jobs)
Mysteries At The Museum

148What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

We always try to catch Big Bang and we love Mysteries at the Museum, too (also, Monumental Mysteries which has the same narrator)!

149What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

I've been trying to find something to replace my fix from watching Breaking Bad. But now that it's over, I just can't seem to find anything remotely (no pun intended) close to filling the huge void left by that show. It goes down as my all-time favorite show ever.

150What's Good On TV Tonight??? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Good On TV Tonight??? Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:32 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I've heard a lot of good things about Breaking Bad. I thought my Dad would like it, but he said he would have to watch it from the very beginning. Maybe I can get him the DVD's for Christmas...if they are available yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum