Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello to all from the old days of M3C

+4
AlainM3C
PepperElf
Justice74
UrFriendlyPirate
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I hardly remember these folks. Wonder where they are?

77Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I think the pirate lives in Indiana. Little tata lives in Arizona and so does Wally. Brenda and Alley live in allentown pa. The Basher lives somewhere between California and Vermont.

http://www.uberpeople.net

78Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:14 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

LOL....yeah...you've pin pointed me for sure!

79Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:25 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I live in the same place as Charlie the Unicorn. Where Oktoberfest beer grows on trees and fat pork sausages sprout in the garden!

80Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Does anyone remember the "rabblerouser" on m3cents?

81Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:30 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I don't remember anyone named Rabblerouser...

82Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:09 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

When were they on?

83Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:55 am

NorCalSteve

NorCalSteve
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Hello all . Looks like it's been 3 years since my last post , time flies when you're busy. I officially became a father of a teenage girl today , my little girl is no longer little . Still chasing waves and new adventures . Who is still around from the old days ?

84Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hi, Steve! Congratulations (I think)! I'm not sure who is still around. Folks pop up here now and again. I haven't been to M3C in ages. I think DB still stays in touch with a few of the old timers. Hope you aren't in an area that getting too much rain out there. California is looking pretty wet this year, but it should hopefully take care of the drought.

85Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:29 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm here! I'm here!

86Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:21 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Good to see you back!

87Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:58 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does this sound familiar. Maybe Lidman moved to San Francisco.

88Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:46 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does this sound familiar. Maybe Lidman moved to San Francisco.

San Diego aka Cindy Lu

89Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:19 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

I think he defected to Mexico so he wouldn't have to worry about the wall.

90Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:37 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Hi there, Pizzathehut!

91Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:38 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Cindy Lu Who??

92Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

One of Lidman's after life nics on m3c.

93Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:47 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I couldn't keep track of Lidman when he used the name "Lidman"!

94Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:I don't remember anyone named Rabblerouser...

How about Kingjames? He was the one superbowl hated.

95Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:02 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I think I remember KingJames...but now...that nic just reminds me of that stupid basketball player. Lebron who THINKS he is a King.

96Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:05 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I remember King James! He had some interesting posts, as I recall.

97Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:30 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

King James and the ladyscot always battled it out.

98Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:03 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My Sheriff had a few rounds with LadyScot Snot too.

99Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:14 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Disagreements kept M3C interesting!

100Hello to all from the old days of M3C - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello to all from the old days of M3C Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:20 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:My Sheriff had a few rounds with LadyScot Snot too.

I remember because she got banned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum