Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:54 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Our local news was saying how much these home games is bringing money into our city. They even said it's good business for Uber. LOL....

52UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Well, if he's bringing in the bucks, maybe it's worth putting up with him for a while!

53UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! He's not putting any money in my pocket. He has to give Curry his sprinkles...because sprinkles are for winners and Lebron is a loser...again! Basketball

54UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:02 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm rooting for Golden State since I lived in California for a while.

55UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:55 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

UBER in Basherville? Knowing the citizens here, I'm sure they'll need DUI interlocks.

56UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:43 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hey Justice!!! cheers

57UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Justice, Hi!
We all know the official policy in Basherville is no drinking, but if you happen to stop by the Sheriff's Office (that would be the cubicle next to the public restroom), I have a lot of confiscated spirits that need "Lab Testing"!

58UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:02 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

'Ahem'

59UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:42 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm serious! How can you tell if a bottle of Jack Daniels is REALLY Jack Daniels unless you test it?

60UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:01 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Give it to Stripes and he will let you know.

61UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:31 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

So far he's verified that everything has alcohol in it, but not what brand!

By the way, for those who watch the news from Tokyo or Berlin like I do, the formula for switching centigrade to farenheit is: F = ((C-32)x5)/9

62UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I have to learn to keep up in these discussions.

http://www.uberpeople.net

63UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:58 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Naw, it's more fun to just jump in without looking, Hydekelso! But as long as you're here, wanna hear about my thoughts on the Theory of Relativity?

I tried to talk to Einstien about it, but he said I was full of garbage. What's he know? Darn fool's dead anyway!

Boy, they make good drinks at this place!

64UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:02 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Funny Uber story:
My neighbor hopped out of an unfamiliar subcompact the other day looking very confused. Turns out his car broke down at work so he called Uber. The Uber guy has a heavy accent and is driving a small junker (maybe a Russian made Lada?). He says he's from some city in Russia and isn't it great that the prez and Putin are getting along so well. Our best guess: This was a college student pranking customers or the FSB/GRU intel groups in Moscow are drinking WAY too much vodka.

65UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:11 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Ya think? LOL.

66UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My guess is that it was a college student from Lomonosov Moscow State University who works for the FSB and drinks cheap vodka with his frat buddies in the basement of the Kremlin.

67UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:26 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:My guess is that it was a college student from Lomonosov Moscow State University who works for the FSB and drinks cheap vodka with his frat buddies in the basement of the Kremlin.

hmm

68UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Justice74 wrote:UBER in Basherville? Knowing the citizens here, I'm sure they'll need DUI interlocks.

there's truth liberty and justice for all

69UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:47 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Heck, not everyone in Basherville drinks to excess. I don't touch a drop of booze.....

....inside town limits....

70UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE - Page 3 Empty Re: UBER SURROUNDS BASHERVILLE Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:49 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

wonder if there's a way around those interlock devices?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum