Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:24 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... 19175810

cheers YEA! I CAN POST PICTURES AGAIN!!! cheers

2The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:51 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Laugh if you will, but he cleared out first class on the plane and I had it all to myself!

(neat, pics are back!)

3The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:44 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...I thought I'd give posting pictures another try and found they changed the way it's done.
One of my co-workers at NCO brought her pet skunk to work with her one day and I just fell in love with that thing...I carried it in my arms like a little baby. It's hair is a bit stiff like straw, not as soft as I thought it would be. Of course it was de-stinked!!!

4The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:56 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I added something to your utube. I was wondering if the capital B was applied there as well as here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_NI24X57EU

http://www.uberpeople.net

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

There's a panty ad on there. Is that what you added?

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain...there's a rumor going around the neighborhood about Stripes!

The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... 17955610

7The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:13 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Oh Shoot! I forgot to have him fixed!!

8The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:18 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That's okay. Taking an idea from the folks that sell all those Poodle+whatever mutts that cost so much (add a "Doodle" to the name of the mutt and then charge $800 for 'em), I'll combine feline+skunk and see 'em as "Funks" for $1000 each!

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Now your thinking! Stripes must feel pretty special having an entire topic thread dedicated to him.

10The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:55 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

He would feel very special, but he is so busy out there making little funks that he has not been paying much attention to anything else! Apparently, it's fun to make funks!

11The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:48 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

He's getting funky!!!

12The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I remember a movie called "Stripes" with Bill Murray.

13The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Was that the one with the Thoroughbred Zebra? I wanted to see that movie, then when it finally aired on TV, I watched about 10 minutes of it and I was done.

14The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:32 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Before your time, DB, back when the Soviet Union still existed. That was the one with Bill Murray as a looney soldier who got his hands on a top secret RV-fighting vehicle and also two really hot female MP's (they're probably both in their 70's by now).

15The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:34 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Oh...the old silent movies from when you were a kid. Razz

16The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:24 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I think it was a "talky", but now that you mention it, I'm not sure!

17The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:I think it was a "talky", but now that you mention it, I'm not sure!

Don't forget about Sgt Hulka. "the big toe"

18The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Empty Re: The Day Alain Brought Stripes Home... Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:36 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Every time I am down south, I keep looking for a 'Hulka Burger' place, but I haven't found one yet!
(When I was younger, I looked for cute female MP's. Didn't find any of them, either.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum