Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going To My First Hockey Game! ! !

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:06 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

The company I work for is having their Holiday Party at the Quicken Loans Arena in January. We will be there to watch the Cleveland Monsters' Hockey game, special private party room, unlimited food and drinks and prizes. Sounds like fun!  My very first Hockey Game!

Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Clevel10

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:08 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That does sound like a LOT of fun! Those Monsters have a really cool logo, too!

3Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:36 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I'm not a party person...but, I work for a great company and the people there have all been a blast to work with..so, I'm really looking forward to this.

4Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:15 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

You might run into Lidman there!

http://www.uberpeople.net

5Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:48 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I might trip over him.

I think Pirate is bringing the keg of rum. pirat

And ZZ is bringing the Gin...but, he never shares his Gin. drunken afro

6Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:21 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

That could be a lot of booze! The food is the big prize, though!

7Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:36 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yeah...Coca~Cola on the rocks is my beverage choice.

8Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I thought lemonade was the Basher's specialty or RootBeer.

9Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:42 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I make the bestest homemade lemonade!!!

10Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Truth be told, I drink far more diet ginger ale than beer. And when I drink beer, about two "lites" and I go to sleep.

and now my reputation for wild living is gone forever....

11Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:30 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You can always say you were drunk as Stripes when you posted that and didn't know what you were typing. Reputation saved by The Basher...you are welcome!

12Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:19 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Thanks! Actually, I was drunker than Stripes. He lost the chugging contest we had in a really disgusting way!

13Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:34 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Thanks!  Actually, I was drunker than Stripes.  He lost the chugging contest we had in a really disgusting way!

Who is "Stripes"?

14Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:14 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

"Stripes" is a mythological (or maybe real - see "Shroedinger, Erwin on Wikipedia?) creature who lives in a treehouse with me. He is supposed to be a cat (DB does not like cats at all), but in reality might be something more stinky like a skunk? The 'Treehouse' is real, as is 'Stripes'. Ask DB, she's pretty good at stuff like this.

I'm just a poor ol' country boy that is still allowed to post on this site. Mighty nice that y'all are lettin' me stay a spell...

15Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:58 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Yes...and cats are banned from Basherville.

16Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:55 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

The cats I know, Garfield, Cheshire, Fritz the Cat, Heathcliff, King Tut, Sylvester, Felix and the Katzenjammer Kids all stay at resort places when they visit the Cleveland area. I occasionally work at the Hairball lounge at the resort on Bassett Road and at the Kiss & Hiss bar at the spa on Payne Avenue for extra cash. You give these guys some catnip and they'll be howling for hours!

17Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:42 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:Yes...and cats are banned from Basherville.

Will snow be banned too?

18Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:12 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

You can try to ban snow, but my guess is that Mom Nature will do snow anytime she pleases. That's what I hear from Boston, anyway. I'm glad I didn't settle in the Northeast!

19Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:16 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My avatar agrees. Eating people in Boston gives him gas. Western folks are leaner and better for a cougar's cardiac health.

20Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:22 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Say, hydekelso, since you're in Oregon now, if you have a puma giving you some snarls, just throw a can of Boston baked beans at him. He will run all the way down to San Francisco to find better food! Trust me. I used to be an expert in something and we never lie!

21Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:02 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:

Will snow be banned too?

What? Do you think I'm crazy or something? I suffer all summer waiting for this weather! If anything....winter should be extended!

22Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:04 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

AlainM3C wrote:The cats I know, Garfield, Cheshire, Fritz the Cat, Heathcliff, King Tut, Sylvester, Felix and the Katzenjammer Kids all stay at resort places when they visit the Cleveland area.  I occasionally work at the Hairball lounge at the resort on Bassett Road and at the Kiss & Hiss bar at the spa on Payne Avenue for extra cash.  You give these guys some catnip and they'll be howling for hours!    

You forgot the Kit-Kat Klub!

23Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:40 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:
Hydekelso wrote:

Will snow be banned too?

What? Do you think I'm crazy or something? I suffer all summer waiting for this weather!  If anything....winter should be extended!

I thought the DebbieBasher hated snow!

24Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:09 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

She seems to like going barefoot in the stuff...

25Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Empty Re: Going To My First Hockey Game! ! ! Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:12 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hyde...don't make me demote you from, 'Knight' to 'Jester'! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum