Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Oregon Ducks Rock.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Oregon Ducks Rock. Empty The Oregon Ducks Rock. Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:13 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Living not to far from Eugene, I've become an Oregon Ducks fan.

http://www.uberpeople.net

2The Oregon Ducks Rock. Empty Re: The Oregon Ducks Rock. Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I've been a Ducks fan for a while. My Mom was born in Portland and the U of Oregon was one of the schools that accepted me when I applied for college. I went somewhere else, but it was nice to know they thought I was sort of qualified.

3The Oregon Ducks Rock. Empty Re: The Oregon Ducks Rock. Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:50 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I have a friend in Sheridan, OR.
Yes...you read that right...The Basher has a FRIEND!

4The Oregon Ducks Rock. Empty Re: The Oregon Ducks Rock. Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Seems like every time I go to the beer distributor to get a case of PBR, I suddenly have friends from up and down the street!

5The Oregon Ducks Rock. Empty Re: The Oregon Ducks Rock. Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:58 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

You've got, "Beer Charisma". Of course...you're not drinking it in Basherville.

6The Oregon Ducks Rock. Empty Re: The Oregon Ducks Rock. Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:34 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Naw, we go out to the town dump just outside town limits. Got a poker table and TV set up there. Kinda stinks, but with Stripes playing, who notices?

7The Oregon Ducks Rock. Empty Re: The Oregon Ducks Rock. Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:23 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Stripes is doing a mighty good job, here in Basherville.
He can have New Year's Day off.

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

8The Oregon Ducks Rock. Empty Re: The Oregon Ducks Rock. Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I just woke him up to tell him it's January 2020!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum