Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Plea From Cynthia01

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Plea From Cynthia01 Empty A Plea From Cynthia01 Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:43 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

A Plea From Cynthia01 Cynthi10

2A Plea From Cynthia01 Empty Re: A Plea From Cynthia01 Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:50 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Who the hell is cynthia01? Lidman?? Superbowl?

3A Plea From Cynthia01 Empty Re: A Plea From Cynthia01 Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:01 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Pizzathehut wrote:Who the hell is cynthia01? Lidman?? Superbowl?

Some crazy M3C broad.

4A Plea From Cynthia01 Empty Re: A Plea From Cynthia01 Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:03 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Diane left because I didn't jump up and down and do backflips when Obama became president. Then she move off to China. She talked to me again after she went to China...but...she didn't understand why I didn't wet my panties over Obama.

5A Plea From Cynthia01 Empty Re: A Plea From Cynthia01 Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:Diane left because I didn't jump up and down and do backflips when Obama  became president. Then she move off to China. She talked to me again after she went to China...but...she didn't understand why I didn't wet my panties over Obama.

It's too bad that ghostofdoc didn't know this was the real reason she left. lol... Maybe he would have stayed on. I didn't know DigitalCommando played with dolls... It's a good thing you were able to save these posts, because they usually never lasted long on m3c.

http://www.uberpeople.net

6A Plea From Cynthia01 Empty Re: A Plea From Cynthia01 Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:25 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Probably one of either Stew and Lidman's alter egos.

7A Plea From Cynthia01 Empty Re: A Plea From Cynthia01 Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:59 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:
DebtorBasher wrote:Diane left because I didn't jump up and down and do backflips when Obama  became president. Then she move off to China. She talked to me again after she went to China...but...she didn't understand why I didn't wet my panties over Obama.

It's too bad that ghostofdoc didn't know this was the real reason she left. lol... Maybe he would have stayed on. I didn't know DigitalCommando played with dolls... It's a good thing you were able to save these posts, because they usually never lasted long on m3c.

Oh yeah...she flipped out because me and some other members 'only' considered him our President and not 'The First Black President'. Told her if we're not supposed to notice color...what's the big deal?  I wonder what she thinks of Trump. LOL.

8A Plea From Cynthia01 Empty Re: A Plea From Cynthia01 Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:04 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Wow. I didn't know there was a rival between Yaya and justbcuz.

http://www.uberpeople.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum