Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 38]

101Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:52 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ript, I hope that BIRAD is wrong. Drive that 4x4 until it rusts.

102Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:02 am

2B84

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Anna Molly wrote:People who think the world owes them everything, and they don't have to do anything to get it...the ones that don't do anything, haven't done anything to deserve it, and still get it

Don't be hating.

103Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty .... Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

root canals

http://www.uberpeople.net

104Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:04 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

And the very large novacaine needle that goes with them!

105Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty .... Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

worms

106Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

People that don't clean up after their dog poops on someone elses lawn.
AND...people who always forget to flush the toilet!

Last edited by AlainM3C on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Toilet Tantrum)

107Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:37 pm

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

AlainM3C wrote:Ript, I hope that BIRAD is wrong. Drive that 4x4 until it rusts.

Thx Alain. I had hoped so too. But - there is an upside to always expecting the worst - you're never disappointed. Smile

108Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty .... Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

time keeps on riptin riptin riptin, into the future
time keeps on riptin riptin riptin, into the future
im gonna fly like an eagle to sea

109Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Still going to push for the best.

110Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:26 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

My rant for today: Political robot calls asking for money. Not on of you Bozos is getting dime one out of me and your $@#*%!! robo-voice isn't, either!

111Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:41 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

AGAIN THIS MORNING! ONE MORE PERSON CALLS ME ON THE PHONE WHILE EATING FOOD, AND ALL HELL'S GONNA BREAK LOOSE! Mad

112Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:51 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

*Ring, Ring, Ring* Justice?

113Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Just call me back when you're finished chewing...IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

114Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Not quite as bad as someone urinating while they're on a conference call.

115Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Nothing more annoying than having to scroll down a page to get to the most recent comment. I wish the most recent comments were displayed at the top. But hey, that's only one dog's opinion...

116Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Man-O-Man, it's so hard to teach an old dog new tricks!
Just click on the last numbered page...ya had to scroll on M3C...it hasn't been THAT long, has it?

They should have it where everyone can set it the way they want it....

117Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty .... Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Not being able to get Lidmans viewpoints on the prez and VP candicates on of the upcoming election. Man -oh-man, I sure miss DrWho.

118Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:34 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I think you mean, CindyLu!

119Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:03 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

For viewpoints on the canidates, I look at PBS and then Jon Stewart. Then I read the comics.

120Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Robocalls. I hate them. I don't want to take your "quick survey" and then donate to your political party. I don't want to listen to your schpiel about starving kiddies in Africa. I don't want to wait for the pick up from your human salesperson telling me I should switch credit cards. I want your computers to catch fire and burn your offices down. Really.

121Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:55 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Now that I have a new phone number, I've been getting those calls for 'Home Security' stating that the FBI has reported a rise of break ins in my neighborhood and they will come out and place a sign in my yard for free...please hold for a live operator.
I should tell them to come on over and place a sign in my yard...then let them figure out what to do with the sign when they find out it's an apartment building.

122Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

They'd probably show up with a sign for every apartment!

123Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Automated responses Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

Sending emails to (mostly companies/corp)with specific questions about an issue(s) and getting back canned responses.

124Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:22 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Pizzathehut wrote:Sending emails to (mostly companies/corp)with specific questions about an issue(s) and getting back canned responses.

Yeah, from the ever so popular, 'DoNotReply' sender!

125Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 5 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I get "Do Not Reply to Sender" from my friends.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum