Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants and Pet Peeves

+7
Anna Molly
Pizzathehut
dark_shadow
Huckleberry
2B84
DebtorBasher
onlooker
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 38]

76Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I don't know if anyones commenting anymore. The way it's set up, who'd see it?

77Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty .... Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:10 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

the "whats going on around m3c" was a key navigational tool.

http://www.uberpeople.net

78Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:17 pm

It couldn't have happened to a better site!

Tee Hee

79Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:08 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:the "whats going on around m3c" was a key navigational tool.

That page was intended to give a view of what was actually going on with the reviews...but then as always, you had the trolls who thought it was their personal tool for trolling and harassing other members by using it to follow behind them and stalk them. It's really nice right now, we can post on any review we want without having a certain number of noses sniffing between our buttcheeks.

80Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty .... Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

I'm sure neveragainamazon would agree to that.

81Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:30 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Things change.

82Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:30 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

No, she never agrees with me...that's why she is wrong all of the time.

83Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:39 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Say, DB, it's after 5. Got a spare cold brew or two to toss up into the tree?

84Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:41 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Never mind! Found some good ale!

85Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty .... Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

DebtorBasher wrote:No, she never agrees with me...that's why she is wrong all of the time.

Now, now. It's just a series of misunderstandings.

86Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:55 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Alain....if you want, you can come down out of your tree tonight and watch some Cleveland Browns football...my Dad will be switching between the Browns and the Indians.

87Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty .... Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

grocery carts with only three functional wheels

88Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:30 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Not realizing you just stuck a burnt piece of popcorn in your mouth, until you've already bitten into it...YUCK!

89Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:48 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Thanks for the offer, DB! I'm assuming that popcorn happened during the Browns win over the Lions. Hydekelso, those carts always seem to work for about 5 minutes and then malfunction when you're in the middle of shopping and it's too much of a pain in the posterior to go back and get a functional cart.

90Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Rant and Pet Peeve Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:31 am

People who grocery shop by standing at the end of the aisle and looking down the aisle to see if there is anything they need, thereby blocking the aisle.

Likewise, people who go down the aisle then park their carts cater-cornered while they try to figure out what they want from the shelf, again, blocking the aisle.

I guess I would sum this up as saying this rant and pet peeve is about OBLIVIOUS PEOPLE.

91Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty .... Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

cellphone ringing in libraries etc

92Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:49 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

People who sit at the light when the arrow is green...then they make their turn when it turns yellow, leaving me sit there until the next green arrow. GREEN MEANS GOOOO!!!!

93Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:20 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Oops. wrong area

Last edited by AlainM3C on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : confusion and poor navigation)

94Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:24 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Blocked aisle is why I avoid the grocery store on the weekend. Amazing how to people have to chit chat side by side, blocking the aisle when other shoppers would like to get around them.

95Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty .... Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

copperheads

96Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

Fake and empty greetings from coworkers passing by. The same old generic garbage.

97Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty People Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Anna Molly

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

People who think the world owes them everything, and they don't have to do anything to get it...the ones that don't do anything, haven't done anything to deserve it, and still get it

98Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:30 pm

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Gotta love my bio family. An endless source of amusement and amazement. I tell them I've been assessed as BIRAD 4 w/ high probability and they start squabbling over my assets, lol.

99Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Ript... Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Anna Molly

Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Are you sure we aren't related? What are your assets?

100Rants and Pet Peeves - Page 4 Empty Re: Rants and Pet Peeves Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:43 pm

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Anna Molly wrote:Are you sure we aren't related? What are your assets?

Ha! Just bought a sweet Ram 4X4 I plan to be buried in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum