Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Posting Pics on this forum....

+2
Justice74
DebtorBasher
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:22 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Ronald McDonald needs to get tough with people like that! The Burger King moons people who get snippy in line!

102Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:02 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

I hate folks who refuse to pull forward in line. The arrogance of them. Where do they get off thinking that just because they were first in line, that they should be served first? What kind of inane logic is that?

103Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:42 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm gonna have to think about that logic thing. Probably take me the better part of the day!

Say, speaking of logic and illogic, how do we post picture stuff from our computer on here? Someone said there was a way...

104Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:27 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I have a picture of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, completely nude, but I can't figure out how to post it. Oh well, it's the thought that counts!

105Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:15 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

No nudity in Basherville!
I haven't tied posting pictures in quite awhile because I was having trouble with it too. I'll have to try it again and see if it's working. Otherwise, we will have to wake up The Beagle and see if he can figure it out.

106Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:03 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

It would be nice to hear from Justice again and see what's new with him!  As for my picture, it looked kind of bad, so I checked the caption.  It actually said, "Nude Dallas Cheerleaders, reunion of 1964 squad".  YUCK!  I really don't think I want to post it after all!

Even plastic surgery can't help that stuff!

Last edited by AlainM3C on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more obnoxious commentary)

107Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:52 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Another romantic picture I could not post: Two Armadillos going at it. Such missed opportunities!

108Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:38 am

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.uberpeople.net

109Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:33 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Hydekelso wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I couldn't get past the first three minutes because I felt a rumbling in the ground here in Basherville and I didn't want Basherville crumbled and destroyed from the language...that woman would defiantly be banned not only from Basherville, but withing a 50 mile radius around Basherville.

110Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Until I looked at this, I had never heard of Susie Essman.  I think this is what New York City people call "polite conversation".  If a NYC person insults you and sprinkles it with 4 letter words, it means they really like you.  If they don't like you, they put you in the trunk of a car and ship you to Hoboken.
Best way to REALLY insult an NYC person: "Your city is beautiful!  It looks SO much like Boston!"
Quickest way to die in NYC: "Hey, how 'bout them Red Sox?! What a great team!"

111Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:11 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

AlainM3C wrote:Until I looked at this, I had never heard of Susie Essman.  I think this is what New York City people call "polite conversation".  If a NYC person insults you and sprinkles it with 4 letter words, it means they really like you.  If they don't like you, they put you in the trunk of a car and ship you to Hoboken.
Best way to REALLY insult an NYC person: "Your city is beautiful!  It looks SO much like Boston!"
Quickest way to die in NYC: "Hey, how 'bout them Red Sox?!  What a great team!"

Susie was famous for her cussing at Larry David on Curb Your Enthusiasm. "You sick ..... Larry David. You four eyed piece of s..... "and to Jeff "You fat f....."

http://www.uberpeople.net

112Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:03 pm

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

No surprise. That's how people get famous these days!

113Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:41 am

Justice74

Justice74
The Hound of Basherville
The Hound of Basherville

AlainM3C wrote:It would be nice to hear from Justice again and see what's new with him!  As for my picture, it looked kind of bad, so I checked the caption.  It actually said, "Nude Dallas Cheerleaders, reunion of 1964 squad".  YUCK!  I really don't think I want to post it after all!

Even plastic surgery can't help that stuff!

Now a reunion of the 69' squad is a whole other story...

114Posting Pics on this forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Posting Pics on this forum.... Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:41 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

….going to check out '69 squad reunion pics!...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum