Banter w/ Basher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. ~Confucius

Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! ! Welcome To Basherville ! ! !

You are not connected. Please login or register

I don't care who you are...

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I don't care who you are... Empty I don't care who you are... Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:44 pm

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Last edited by ript on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 5 times in total

2I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:42 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Leave it up to a woman to tell it like it is...LOL!!!

3I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:39 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Probably a good position for her to take because the 18th Congressional District in Illinois hasn't elected a Democrat since 1939. I'm thinking she'll get the State Senate seat she's after (although the current guy is a Dem, so who knows).

Last edited by AlainM3C on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just felt like it)

4I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:27 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Thank goodness. Only 3 days left of surveys, political ads and requests for donations from candidates. Then a weeks breathing time before they start campaigning for the next election.

5I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:18 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Phone: *Ring Ring*
Basher: Hello...
Annoying Survey Taker: Hello, my name is ______________, I'm calling to ask you if you have decided who you are going to vote for in the election.
Basher: I'm not voting for anyone.
Annoying Survey Taker: Oh, you're not a registered voter?
Basher: Yes, I am a registered voter.
Annoying Survey Taker: But, you're not voting?
Basher: That's right, I'm registered and not voting.
Annoying Survey Taker: Can I ask why?
Basher: Because I'm sick and tired of all these political advertisements on TV, in my mailbox, in my email, on my radio, on our news, in our paper AND the survey calls I get several times a day about it. I'm sick of looking at their stupid, lying faces and I'm not going to be responsible for putting any of them in office.
Annoying Survey Taker: Oh, well thank you for your time.
Basher: You're welcome.
End of call...

6I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:31 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I just tell them I'm voting for Mao. Most of them have no idea who Mao is or was, so they're left wondering if he's a Democrat or Republican.

7I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:30 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Haven't heard from Ript in a while. Hope everthing is okay.

8I don't care who you are... Empty .... Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Hydekelso

Hydekelso
Deputy
Deputy

Where is the ripper?

http://www.uberpeople.net

9I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:32 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I don't know. Hope everything is okay.

10I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:35 pm

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

No everything is not ok. No Nothing is 'ok'. My mom died just before Christmas.

And...There is a picture of FEET on this forum and that is definitely NOT ok! I am reporting it to admin.

11I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:46 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I'm very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing, Ript. My condolences to you and your family.

12I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

I've noticed those feet. Standing in cold snow, too. I've got a pair of used tennis shoes somewhere in the basement. Maybe I should send them along to Admin so they can assist the poor sole without shoes?

13I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

ript wrote:No everything is not ok. No Nothing is 'ok'. My mom died just before Christmas.

And...There is a picture of FEET on this forum and that is definitely NOT ok! I am reporting it to admin.

Ript, I'm so, so sorry to hear of your loss. My Mom passed exactly two weeks before Christmas four years ago...it seems like just yesterday because there hasn't been a day that's gone by without thinking of her. I miss her so much, and I'm sorry that you are going through this as well. My heart goes out to you and the family.

14I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:54 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Go ahead and report my picture to Admin...see where you get with that! tongue

15I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:47 pm

ript

ript
Basherville Jester
Basherville Jester

Thank you.
My favorite aunt, who was the only other maternal figure in my life, died 6 days after my mom. So when people ask "What'd you get for Christmas? I say "3 boxes of kleenex and 2 funerals. You?" Talk about a conversation killer.

Go ahead and report my picture to Admin...see where you get with that!

Whatever gets me far away from those feet!

16I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:54 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

Go ahead and report...I bet admin will just laugh and laugh. lol! lol! lol!

17I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:44 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Seems like December was a bad month for funerals. We lost my Mother-in-law Dec. 30th.

As for the feet, I have an old XP computer so it can't transmit smells. I hear Windows 9X and an improved Apple have apps for emitting smells!

18I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

*Crossing Ejack off my friends' list*

Edit....I'm sorry...I just noticed I did not acknowledge your comment about your Mother-In-Law's passing...it wasn't intentional.

Last edited by DebtorBasher on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:52 am; edited 3 times in total

19I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:09 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Aw, don't do that. They have used gas masks at the local military surplus shop!

20I don't care who you are... Empty Win one Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Pizzathehut

Pizzathehut
Basherville Cat Catcher
Basherville Cat Catcher

We have to go out there and "win one" for the Ripper.

21I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:17 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Has anyone heard from or heard how it's going with Ript recently?

22I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:49 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I haven't.  Sad 

23I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:50 am

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

My bare feet may have scared her away.

24I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:15 am

AlainM3C

AlainM3C
Basherville Sheriff
Basherville Sheriff

Naw, it's summertime. Great time for bare feet and bare...nevermind...

25I don't care who you are... Empty Re: I don't care who you are... Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:04 pm

DebtorBasher

DebtorBasher
Admin

I don't go outside barefoot in the summer...but, I'm always barefoot in the house. Outside barefootness is for winter only.

Now, my Sister is the one who walks barefoot in the hot summer...even on tar..yes, black feet all the time. When we used to go to the flea market at the local drive-inn, she would walk around barefoot over the hot blacktop and stones. She's crazy, I'm tellin' ya!  affraid 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum